+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Yahoos at it again

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Huns are all over the place on this thread...

Wrong, they are exactly where they wanted to be on this thread.

rolf and walloper both tried to dismiss allegations of a cover-up when a loyalist paramilitary was assaulted at the bigotdome, which led to that person's death. No witnesses, apparently, sweep sweep.

Or maybe you could get involved in the thread about the swindling of the ealderly and dead in Dundee.

Deeception

Deepravity

All in the City of Discourtesy

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    Regarding involving The Police it is the responsibility of the woman to decide if she wants the man charged with an offence. When he goes for another job a reference cant say we think he is etc as this could result in a legal action.

The bottom line is the women should have gone to the police if she wanted to make it a criminal matter, then if found guilty it would be on his record and placed on *** offenders register.
    Except that senior management at the Piggery tried to talk the victim out of going to plod.

Maybe you could post something about an employer’s duty of care towards employees that may potentially be victims of crime. I don’t know if that would involve fully supporting them in any legal action they might take.

Or does a duty of care mean offering her a paltry settlement with a shut up clause when she’s at her lowest ebb then relying on her misplaced loyalty not to rock the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Except that senior management at the Piggery tried to talk the victim out of going to plod.

Maybe you could post something about an employer’s duty of care towards employees that may potentially be victims of crime. I don’t know if that would involve fully supporting them in any legal action they might take.

Or does a duty of care mean offering her a paltry settlement with a shut up clause when she’s at her lowest ebb then relying on her misplaced loyalty not to rock the boat?

Aye, like you c*unts gives a rats about some Timmy bint anyway, we all know why yer bumping yer gums over this and it's not because you care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Aye, like you c*unts gives a rats about some Timmy bint anyway, we all know why yer bumping yer gums over this and it's not because you care.

I thought you would at least give her some sympathy. In the pic she looks a completely broken woman. She’s clearly in a bad place. Living with what happened to her is bad enough, but knowing that others know, including her own son in law must absolutely devastate her.

Personally, if I saw a Rangers employee ***ually assaulting my mother in law, especially someone form senior management, I’d lamp him with the heaviest thing I could find and fek the consequences.

I thought you would at least give her some sympathy. In the pic she looks a completely broken woman. She’s clearly in a bad place. Living with what happened to her is bad enough, but knowing that others know, including her own son in law must absolutely devastate her.

Personally, if I saw a Rangers employee ***ually assaulting my mother in law, especially someone form senior management, I’d lamp him with the heaviest thing I could find and fek the consequences.

As usual, your using my criticism of you and your mate as disregard for what that woman went through,im simply pointing out your total see through pish about actually caring for the woman, at the end of the day, because she's a Tim, you couldn't give a rat's chuff about her only your opportunity to get a pop in against Celtic. I'm right aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    As usual, your using my criticism of you and your mate as disregard for what that woman went through,im simply pointing out your total see through pish about actually caring for the woman, at the end of the day, because she's a Tim, you couldn't give a rat's chuff about her only your opportunity to get a pop in against Celtic. I'm right aren't I?
    I think it's Celtic senior management that don't give a rat's chuff about her.

Or maybe you could get involved in the thread about the swindling of the ealderly and dead in Dundee.

Deeception

Deepravity

All in the City of Discourtesy
    'ealderly', what does that mean, you demented hun PAP as for swindlers, well, they should all be jailed. Including the biggest criminal in world football who currently has the backing of the hun vermin even though he helped kill off Rangers. Morons.

I think it's Celtic senior management that don't give a rat's chuff about her.

Unless they post n here under different names, I include them too, but as they probably don't, it's aimed solely at you feckers

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)