+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adverts

I miss the wifey with no torso advert

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Gaye Advert?

Did I tell you about the time..........nah.
    The Wonders don't care

Gaye's auld man, TV Smith ... ex Adverts singer is playin at Krakatoa next wikk (8th Oct) .... Some local ****er daein the support spot ... see ye doon the front

Turn off JavaScript in your browser settings. That'll take care of the annoying ads.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  10.1 KB

Bet she goes as Yoshi from Mario Kart at Halloween

The full page advert which you can't close unless you **** down your browser might be putting folk off.

Is it just me or is this forum dying on its arse by the day. Would be interesting to see the stats of how many people use it now. It used to be very busy with loads of topics and comments, but you can almost go half a day without any new comments. The OT section used to be good as well, but its almost deid too... sad really as the only alternatives are the hat or donstalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The full page advert which you can't close unless you **** down your browser might be putting folk off.
    Get an ad blocker

I dinna get bothered wi adverts. Sony phone and Microsoft tablet.

It shouldn't be too much to ask to pop onto the site, read some comments and maybe leave one yourself if someone is talking pish.

When I look in, there's either guys winching, child stars that have grown ***y or minks in a bathtub that used to work in McDonalds but are now earning thousands a day. That's before you get to the c*nts from Runcorn selling furniture.

This site now has less than 20 regular users. 19 if you're not counting the pompous, self important, stadium building *****. That's entirely down to the adverts.

Ed, no one would complain if you ran the show on another site. Sort it out. You owe Sibo f*ck all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast