shopify analytics
+ Visit Scotland for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Call me whatever the phuk you want, it doesn't bother me honest, even though I greet like phuck about it constantly
    Fixed

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Go on then sevvy, why do you call me Rolf?





    I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.




    Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Call me whatever the phuk you want, just stop denying why you do it yellow belly, you're actually worse than the feni@ns on here who lie their wee plastic paddy t1ts off.
    I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.




    Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.
    Sevvy, yer mates called me Rolf right from the off, beavis and butthead took it a step further with the pedo stuff, but you know all this, typical yahoo behaviour to spin this on me, you lot are phukin despicable.

    And yer still a jakey basturt.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly
    Your a coward and a lair.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,936
    rolf the filthy hun bigot getting wound up by folk he's had on ignore for months

  7. #27
    Coward and a liar???

    I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

    What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Coward and a liar???

    I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

    What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength
    Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.


    If that's your idea of "conclusive proof" it might explain quite a few of your bizarre claims right enough

  10. #30
    Rolf getting a ragdolling here yet again ffs

  11. #31
    " And yer still a jakey basturt "


    A lot better than being a pedo basturt, unless you happen to be a jakey pedo basturt.

  12. #32
    The thing is nobody has actually called Rolf the hun a pedo, have they?

    A thick bigot aye, but not a pedo. Seems he's been telling porkies.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,936
    rolf is the only poster on here who calls other folk by that term. he is a very sick individual.

  14. #34
    His personal life must be a train wreck if his posts on here are anything to go by

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,936
    one of the 500 reasons rolf has given for moving to Aus is his kids are safe over there from posters on here. Quite easily the sickest individual ever seen on here.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    " And yer still a jakey basturt "


    A lot better than being a pedo basturt, unless you happen to be a jakey pedo basturt.
    Cheers sevvy.

  17. #37
    Sevvy with the pedo banter again.

    What a horrible individual you are

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Sevvy with the pedo banter again.

    What a horrible individual you are
    Did you not accuse Dannyboy of such things?

    Feel free to provide proof.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Sevvy with the pedo banter again.

    What a horrible individual you are




    Not a bigger feck about your opinion of me could, or will be given, so you can take your cherrypicked outrage and ram it up your erse, OK love.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Not a bigger feck about your opinion of me could, or will be given, so you can take your cherrypicked outrage and ram it up your erse, OK love.
    Careful sweetie - you'll upset someone posting like that

    B]insulting and abusing people they haven't met [/B]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •