+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Call me whatever the phuk you want, it doesn't bother me honest, even though I greet like phuck about it constantly
    Fixed

Go on then sevvy, why do you call me Rolf?

I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.

Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.

Call me whatever the phuk you want, just stop denying why you do it yellow belly, you're actually worse than the feni@ns on here who lie their wee plastic paddy t1ts off.
    I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.

Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.
    Sevvy, yer mates called me Rolf right from the off, beavis and butthead took it a step further with the pedo stuff, but you know all this, typical yahoo behaviour to spin this on me, you lot are phukin despicable.

And yer still a jakey basturt.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly
    Your a coward and a lair.

rolf the filthy hun bigot getting wound up by folk he's had on ignore for months

Coward and a liar???

I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Coward and a liar???

I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength
    Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.

Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.

If that's your idea of "conclusive proof" it might explain quite a few of your bizarre claims right enough

Rolf getting a ragdolling here yet again ffs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)