+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

So obsessed by *****philia, is it through an altruistic act on their part over the victims? or is it like most folk think, a complete disregard to the victims of this horrible crime, just seeing it as some strange way that they can have a pop at Celtic fans, or is it just a case of guilt transference? Whatever it is, I wish they would stop,

It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles?

I honestly hope that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Its all they have left

they watched their team DIE

and then had to suffer the humiliation of them having to watch the new team retrieve the ball from the top of a hedge

a shower of shyte,,ran by one scummy crook after another

But they did exit "liquidation " the only club in the world to do that ( another first )

when they post this stuff I laugh all the harder, its sick, yet hysterical at the same time

FIVE f***ing ONE

deal with that ballbags

From the crew who labelled me ROLF.

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

Do I detect the dawn of understanding here...?

rolf is a bigger drama queen than lady walloper

Dame rolf seems to have got her knickers in a knot

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Are you that dumb you can't see why they call you Rolf? Really?

I don't think anyone believes the hun bigot Rolf is a pedo, I just find it a bit strange that he seems to bring child abuse up on here on a near daily basis.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)