shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

So obsessed by *****philia, is it through an altruistic act on their part over the victims? or is it like most folk think, a complete disregard to the victims of this horrible crime, just seeing it as some strange way that they can have a pop at Celtic fans, or is it just a case of guilt transference? Whatever it is, I wish they would stop,

It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles?

I honestly hope that's all it is.

Its all they have left

they watched their team DIE

and then had to suffer the humiliation of them having to watch the new team retrieve the ball from the top of a hedge

a shower of shyte,,ran by one scummy crook after another

But they did exit "liquidation " the only club in the world to do that ( another first )

when they post this stuff I laugh all the harder, its sick, yet hysterical at the same time

FIVE f***ing ONE

deal with that ballbags

From the crew who labelled me ROLF.

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

Do I detect the dawn of understanding here...?

rolf is a bigger drama queen than lady walloper

Dame rolf seems to have got her knickers in a knot

Are you that dumb you can't see why they call you Rolf? Really?

I don't think anyone believes the hun bigot Rolf is a pedo, I just find it a bit strange that he seems to bring child abuse up on here on a near daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Are you that dumb you can't see why they call you Rolf? Really?
    Go on then sevvy, why do you call me Rolf?

...I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte.....
    Yes folks he really did type that

I don't think anyone believes the hun bigot Rolf is a pedo, I just find it a bit strange that he seems to bring child abuse up on here on a near daily basis.
    any copper looking at rolf's search history would reach a different conclusion.

Rolf, sorry to take your self imposed martyrdom away, but I don't think that you're a *****phile. Fixated on calling others *****philes or trying to point score on *****philia associated even remotely with one club certainly, but an actual *****phile yourself - don't think so

What's the biggest cause of *****philia in Britain today?

Sexy kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Rolf, sorry to take your self imposed martyrdom away, but I don't think that you're a *****phile. Fixated on calling others *****philes or trying to point score on *****philia associated even remotely with one club certainly, but an actual *****phile yourself - don't think so
    I'm not looking for sympathy phukface, I only want to point out yours and others hypocrisy, you call me Rolf because he is a convicted pedophile, at least be honest about it instead of hiding behind some pish about my moniker being too phukin long.

Beavis and butthead might be a pair of w@nkers but at least they admitted why they call me Rolf and the constant pedo insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    What's the biggest cause of *****philia in Britain today?

Sexy kids.
    That's actually quite funny, I laughed and now I feel guilty.

I call the hun bigot Rolf as it gets right on his tits as you can see

Rolf, would you feel better if we called you Jimmy? See you Rolf?

You quite clearly are trying for the MOPE angle being the Most Oppressed PostEr here.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Rolf, would you feel better if we called you Jimmy? See you Rolf?

You quite clearly are trying for the MOPE angle being the Most Oppressed PostEr here.
    Call me whatever the phuk you want, just stop denying why you do it yellow belly, you're actually worse than the feni@ns on here who lie their wee plastic paddy t1ts off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast