Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
Just to add ten pence worth, as a political asylum seeker I will be forever grateful to Swindon Mad for taking us in, but after a honeymoon period it became evident that the locals were a tad inhospitable and expressing views that I did not agree with. Your right to, my right to find it objectionable. Their right to say it, my right not to listen.

So I stopped posting, not just here, but overall. It was nowt to do with OTR being flouncy but rather the inhospitable right wing views expressed herein. Then came the new version so I came back tp play a bit, and even tried to check out this board, but it had disappeared. As for now I have stopped posting on FM (but look every now and then) as the new version has driven away so many people there is nobody left much to interact with. One feels like the proverbial one legged man at an arse kicking contest.

Everything dies in time - DM looks like it needs a few more shovels of topsoil to complete its burial so, like OTR, I plan to focus on DCFCFans as have a lot of the old Derby refugees that came here briefly.

Ramjet that is a funny and interesting reply, yes we all have different opinions but that is the beauty of it, it would be a dull old world otherwise.
I have had a busy old summer but expect to post more now the days are getting shorter.

Gaz is a great poster, and of course Frenchlion is one of our own and of course Rammy I have a lot of respect for there are many posters who come on here who I enjoy reading including Acido, despite them beating us at Wembly lst season.

I have been supporting Marine A who is still incarsarated in a Wiltshire prison but at least he has my book to read. Poor bugger.