+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Footy Mad is almost dead

Another day, another subject etc.. dont worry about it Alf. I wasnt going to mention it again

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    I used to come on here because we used to have a good laugh and it wasn't too serious, just like minded blokes having a chat and getting on with each other. Rammy is right the whole Footymad site is getting quieter and unfortunately SM has gone very quiet. I like all the old posters ie gaz, Mike, Rammy, Alf, Nut, claret, sadlad, Dudley, Lion, Claw and the other Millwall boys...this was the new Riviera! Stan was a good poster, I have now sorted things with Mark, Acido, the Derby boys and even Arundel put some good posts up!! It's very sad to see all this falling out over nothing in my opinion, there's no point in protecting the board gaz if hardly anyone posts on here anymore? I would love to see all the above posters back but I don't know if that is possible? There has been a few vendettas which have destabilised the board and I would like to see that nonsense stopped, we are all grown men and should behave accordingly. I would like everyone to chill out and stop being so serious and sensitive and the moderation on this board should be more lenient maybe because if not it will fold which would be a shame. I am not going to fall out with anyone as you are a good bunch of lads but let's have no more posts saying how SM and Footymad is dying and let's all be more tolerant and stop the petty squabbling please, you never know more posters may come back on here? Let's stop analysing who said what in the past and let's just move on and have some fun and banter again, is that asking too much? I would like to see all the old posters back here again including Mike (who is very much missed) and Rammy.

Anyway as we are being honest I have had my say, what do you say lads?
    ´

What do I say?.....Excellent post!

I hope you were joking last week Frenchie, when I posted a certain video link to our win at Wembley last season and you said Id gone down in your estimation (or something along those lines).

I think a big problem with posting on boards like these is that fans might need some time to understand other fans senses of humour. Ive made this mistake before and I reckon other fans have made it about me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I hope you were joking last week Frenchie, when I posted a certain video link to our win at Wembley last season and you said Id gone down in your estimation (or something along those lines).

I think a big problem with posting on boards like these is that fans might need some time to understand other fans senses of humour. Ive made this mistake before and I reckon other fans have made it about me as well.
    What can I say? Excellent post :-)

I don't get Alf's sense of humour Acido, I just laugh at him all the time - simples :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    I used to come on here because we used to have a good laugh and it wasn't too serious, just like minded blokes having a chat and getting on with each other. Rammy is right the whole Footymad site is getting quieter and unfortunately SM has gone very quiet. I like all the old posters ie gaz, Mike, Rammy, Alf, Nut, claret, sadlad, Dudley, Lion, Claw and the other Millwall boys...this was the new Riviera! Stan was a good poster, I have now sorted things with Mark, Acido, the Derby boys and even Arundel put some good posts up!! It's very sad to see all this falling out over nothing in my opinion, there's no point in protecting the board gaz if hardly anyone posts on here anymore? I would love to see all the above posters back but I don't know if that is possible? There has been a few vendettas which have destabilised the board and I would like to see that nonsense stopped, we are all grown men and should behave accordingly. I would like everyone to chill out and stop being so serious and sensitive and the moderation on this board should be more lenient maybe because if not it will fold which would be a shame. I am not going to fall out with anyone as you are a good bunch of lads but let's have no more posts saying how SM and Footymad is dying and let's all be more tolerant and stop the petty squabbling please, you never know more posters may come back on here? Let's stop analysing who said what in the past and let's just move on and have some fun and banter again, is that asking too much? I would like to see all the old posters back here again including Mike (who is very much missed) and Rammy.

Anyway as we are being honest I have had my say, what do you say lads?
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I will be posting on here when I return home and get my proper wi Fi back and not this expensive wifi dongle...

I have never ever knowingly fallen out with posters ,may have upset one or two though ...life's to short,although one or two have fallen out with me over my tongue in cheek posts..Acido is the latest casualty of mine on Burnleymad ..

Yawkshire gay ripper and the Munichs ...Sometimes I do overstep the mark though,it wouldn't surprise me if I was banned before long under the new rules and regime..lol
    I wanted to reply to you Alfie but I have you on ignore :-(

Alf is a Burnsley dingle Gaz, what else can I/we say about him lol

And when you post the word simples... you've got to post it in a Russian way like Alex the meerkat

Alf is a Burnsley dingle Gaz, what else can I/we say about him lol

And when you post the word simples... you've got to post it in a Russian way like Alex the meerkat
    I bet that's really funny Acido. I will try and work it out lol :-)

Hey Acido I see the sadsack site has gone all covert like a private inner circle where weird conts meet wahahaha

Im guessing you mean a certain site which is full of weirdos and wannabes eh Gaz ?
    So they have gone all stealth have they. Maybe Agent 47 or Sam Fisher could come and teach them a lesson (and if your not a video gamer, then you wont know what or who Im on about lol).

Acido mate. Absolutely no problem with me. It's true that what can be meant as banter, once written, can be interpretated in many different ways. My response to your video should have been...phuck off!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast