+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Footy Mad is almost dead

Just like my posts

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Not a video gamer is correct Acido but I kinda get your drift lol Wonder if they made a certain recently banned user Admin or MOD? And given him a throne to sit on and everyone else has to knock a secret knock and wait for his command to come in, you know like they are his bitches lol
    A rather ironic and dare I say moronic post by your good self.
    I was banned from Accrington mad many years ago for no reason.
    Banned from Cambbridge mad for no good reason.
    Then banned from Swindon mad by your good self for no good reason, who is the key man again?

Anyway the ***** England board has been closed down by the directors of the company after I reported posters for defamation.
    One of the posters reported is a Footymad moderator who has been posting a malicious lie about me on there for some time.
    Another is a Footymad troll, who claimed I only posted on ***** as I had been naughty and banned from posting on all Footymad boards, another blatant lie.
    Strangely all the trouble seems to stem from YOUR dj-ing friend, you know the one, the one who through the years had claimed to have tracked me down (via my Footymad log in details) and was going to come around my backdoor, the one who was waiting for me in local pubs, the one who said he wanted to put a bullet in me, the one who trolled me about going tick-tock your days are numbered on Footymad, you know the one, the one you done a 'favour' for.

Anyway this hopefully will be my last post on the subject until I see what pans out.
    If you want to know why footymad is going down the pan take a look in the mirror.
    Screenshot taken for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn View Post
    A rather ironic and dare I say moronic post by your good self.
    I was banned from Accrington mad many years ago for no reason.
    Banned from Cambbridge mad for no good reason.
    Then banned from Swindon mad by your good self for no good reason, who is the key man again?

Anyway the ***** England board has been closed down by the directors of the company after I reported posters for defamation.
    One of the posters reported is a Footymad moderator who has been posting a malicious lie about me on there for some time.
    Another is a Footymad troll, who claimed I only posted on ***** as I had been naughty and banned from posting on all Footymad boards, another blatant lie.
    Strangely all the trouble seems to stem from YOUR dj-ing friend, you know the one, the one who through the years had claimed to have tracked me down (via my Footymad log in details) and was going to come around my backdoor, the one who was waiting for me in local pubs, the one who said he wanted to put a bullet in me, the one who trolled me about going tick-tock your days are numbered on Footymad, you know the one, the one you done a 'favour' for.

Anyway this hopefully will be my last post on the subject until I see what pans out.
    If you want to know why footymad is going down the pan take a look in the mirror.
    Screenshot taken for future reference.
    Oops forgot to mention the Footymad troll who claimed I was banned on all other forums did so to stop the ***** mod from opening another private board for myself and the others to post on. A very sad, nasty individual who likes to stop others from posting on forums for his own sick pleasure, so before making stupid posts about myself you should get your facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn View Post
    Oops forgot to mention the Footymad troll who claimed I was banned on all other forums did so to stop the ***** mod from opening another private board for myself and the others to post on. A very sad, nasty individual who likes to stop others from posting on forums for his own sick pleasure, so before making stupid posts about myself you should get your facts right.
    lol hello JJ

You are right about looking in the mirror but that is too painful a task for me sorry

I did ban you off of here and later made a lot of effort to get you reinstated as I openly admitted I made a mistake at the time in my rationale for banning you off here. And at that time I never visited England Mad so did not know of alleged antics over there.

You have a good lad in your corner in Alfie.

I have popped over to VE now and again and find it to be not the sort of place for me but I can see there is an attraction for a few like minded people.

I can't be doing with the "banter" on there so never posted

WB but remember there is three MODS here and on EM and it only takes one person to ban and that's it lights out. I do not agree with that system and have told FM Admin so but deaf ears it seems.

Welcome back JJ..

Hey Alfonso what ever happened to your other good friend Munch? Hmmmm :-s

So will VE ever come back Alfie?

Whoever Munch was ,he got what he deserved after some of the stuff he wrote..

As for VE ,I've no idea Gaz,I am nothing to do with Admin on there,like I've said countless times to all the retards that posted on there (including mesen..lol) ,I only deleted double posts

Bad luck today Alfie

I was convinced you'd get a draw and by all acounts you were robbed of that point UTC

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Bad luck today Alfie

I was convinced you'd get a draw and by all acounts you were robbed of that point UTC
    Schit happens Gaz.. Hopefully we get a rub of the green sometime during the season..

And yes it should have been disallowed .. GRRR

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Schit happens Gaz.. Hopefully we get a rub of the green sometime during the season..

And yes it should have been disallowed .. GRRR
    Very philosophical of you Alf

Fekin goooners

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast