+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t what holidays have you lads had or having this year

O/t what holidays have you lads had or having this year

So far this year I have been to Thailand,Egypt,had two Med cruises with Celebrity and have a Carribean cruise booked for December....I am also off to visit my son in Switzerland.

What about you lads..I am guessing a week in Brid.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    So far this year I have been to Thailand,Egypt,had two Med cruises with Celebrity and have a Carribean cruise booked for December....I am also off to visit my son in Switzerland.

Being of the less fortunate set, I'm currently saving for a weekend in Mablethorpe.

Weekend at reighton sands via sun holidays. A overnight stay at brum taking in a concert at genting arena and URM Nope that's it.

On the fortunate note..I sold Gamma Communications first thing as the price looks a bit top heavy for the present size of the company.

Always leave a bit in for someone else and don't fret if the price goes up after selling.

Profit will pay for another cruise.

Mad how tha does it with that giro pal.

I once sold a couple of old ornaments and half a set of golf clubs at a car boot if that counts for owt

Not much time left to watch the millers then!!

fishing again.EEEEEEEEEEEE you are a card!

2 weeks over Easter in California, Villa Park, and just come back today from a midweek break on Isle of Wight

K.... A slight diversion from the usual 4 yearly holiday jaunts as home improvements took a very sizeable chunk out of the vacation kitty fund....

Then again we now have a luxurious kitchen and an outstanding bathroom covered with 47 square metres of high quality Italian marble tiles...something to see for our money as the Mother-in-Law often reminds us.... think she does have a point though...

Anyway back to the hols... Took the Daughter back to Hawaii this January on a two week cruise and all islands visit... a beautiful holiday all round...

Back to earth with my now annual week in Benidorm in June... this one isn't all about the sleaze and drunkeness you see on the TV... there are some finer sides to visiting the area...

Still have a week to take before Xmas so may indulge in a week possibly Teneriffe/Lanzarote for some guaranteed sunshine...,

As for next year recently booked a 15 day jaunt over the pond to celebrate my friends 60th birthday.... no not CAM's but that can't be far off... San Fran then onto Vegas and finally the big apple to round it off...

The good lady and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary next year so a cruise is on the cards but not decided where to go though...

Still have the dream to complete all 50 states with 24 to go so looking forward to doing that along the way....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast