+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SNP activists

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You see the trouble wi you Paddy is sadly you don't have the brain power or intellect to rise above your hatred for the SNP it consumes you and blinds you to the bigger picture. There are many like you and its a real shame. Never mind.
    Blah blah phuckin blah.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Blah blah phuckin blah.
    Gonna tell us how the GERs figures are compiled Paddy. Whats your view on the Office for Budget responsibility ? Do you think its a Tory propaganda instrument ? C'mon Paddy boy Perhaps you share my view the Iraq war was illegal. Do you have a view on that.

Gonna tell us how the GERs figures are compiled Paddy. Whats your view on the Office for Budget responsibility ? Do you think its a Tory propaganda instrument ? C'mon Paddy boy Perhaps you share my view the Iraq war was illegal. Do you have a view on that.
    Wee man, you're allowed your own opinions.

You can't have your own facts though.

You'll thank me for that piece of wisdom.

Wee man, you're allowed your own opinions.

You can't have your own facts though.

You'll thank me for that piece of wisdom.
    Just as I thought thick as sh1te in a bottle.

Just as I thought thick as sh1te in a bottle.
    Blah blah phuckin blah.

DABmo, it means anything or anyone who doesn't follow the narrow separatist agenda and has a different viewpoint.

Apparently you're not allowed to have a different opinion which stems from the way the SNP is run.

Oh and by the way, your comment about them knowing phuck all about anyone on here is bang on, but hey ho, if it keeps them happy
    Cheers Noah, I had no idea what that meant

I respect all that Bodie many people have done well out of the Union I can't and wont deny that. But on the other hand many have suffered through Westminsters neo liberal and austerity policies. There's also self respect ! as a bone fide sovereign Nation doesn't it make you slightly uncomfortable to be ruled by another Nation ? That's basically UK politics these days it can be understood very simply 156 constituencies in the affluent SE England alway decides who governs the UK. Tony Blair knew this. I also don't think its a leap into the unknown most sensible folk concede Scotland has all the resources to be a very successful Country. Even Alistair Darling leader of Better together admitted that. The essence of Better Together's message was "" We are Better Together"" when the reality is the two countries of England and Scotland are growing even further apart. Theres a xenophobic bitterness engulfing England at the moment. This Brexit has been the greatest political upheaval in British politics for a very long long time and it is also deepening the divide in the Union. You must see this Bodie and as a Unionist this must worry you. Some Scottish voters like yourself may not relish the thought of another independence referendum, but there is no doubt that what has happened in the past three months has fatally undermined support for the “caring sharing” UK that Gordon Brown and Better Together urged Scots to remain a part of two years ago. And on top of all this all the promises they made to us during Indyref1 are disappearing like snaw aff in dyke.
    People will suffer no matter what government is in or where that government is based be ot Westminster or Hollyrood. It's not just on these Isles either it's the world over. There will always be people who are not prepared to get off their lazy erses and get a job. There is lots of jobs out there but people are not prepared to work so scrounge off the state which really p1sses me off. Believe me I know some of these people unfortunately.
    You ask about self respect well I've got loads. I've always worked and provided for my family. I have been made redundant twice in my life and both times found a job that payed a hellava lot less. To be governed from Westminster IMO is a good thing as I like being in the Union sharing everything with 60 million rather than 5 million people. I am a proud Scot but it's not the be all and end all as I am even prouder to be British.
    The bottom line is Stewarty the most important thing to me is my family's happiness and they are so I would never put that at risk. I also will not put their future at risk just so Scotland is independent which really means nothing to me. My family is the most important thing in the world, nothing comes close.

I don't really think the tone of this discussion helps anyone.
    As can be seen there are people who want independence regardless of any ill-effects it may bring.
    There are also people who will never vote for independence regardless of any positive effects it may bring, so this thread seems to be less about asking questions of those who will or won't, but just about abusing those who have a different opinion.

Well done.

That'll change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I don't really think the tone of this discussion helps anyone.
    As can be seen there are people who want independence regardless of any ill-effects it may bring.
    There are also people who will never vote for independence regardless of any positive effects it may bring, so this thread seems to be less about asking questions of those who will or won't, but just about abusing those who have a different opinion.

Well done.

That'll change the world.
    You'll note that it's the independence at any cost posters that are the abusers as they cannot countenance anything else.

Those of us who could be swayed with the answers to pertinent questions are getting nowhere with them.

Every figure produced that shows up independence as anything other than the land of milk and honey, even figures from sources used by the SNP in the referendum, are dismissed as propoganda, Tory lies etc etc.

Its no wonder I take the pysh out of them.

You'll note that it's the independence at any cost posters that are the abusers as they cannot countenance anything else.

Those of us who could be swayed with the answers to pertinent questions are getting nowhere with them.

Every figure produced that shows up independence as anything other than the land of milk and honey, even figures from sources used by the SNP in the referendum, are dismissed as propoganda, Tory lies etc etc.

Its no wonder I take the pysh out of them.
    If Blah Blah Phucking Blah is your idea of taking the pysh,then all I can say is thank phuck for the comedy vision of Wlatty and Wolph.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)