+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SNP activists

SNP activists

When can the missus and I expect to open our front door to one of these fruit loops with their clip boards wondering what they have to do to make us change our minds on the way we would vote ? Could it be Buc or Stewarty ?
    Whoever it is we cannot wait

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    When can the missus and I expect to open our front door to one of these fruit loops with their clip boards wondering what they have to do to make us change our minds on the way we would vote ? Could it be Buc or Stewarty ?
    Gies your address Bodie and we'll send roon the A Team to you

What is it they have to do?

And is there any chance you could answer my last question about what exactly makes this union so 'fantastic'?

I echo Jacks question Bodie. What will make you change your mind ?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    What is it they have to do?

And is there any chance you could answer my last question about what exactly makes this union so 'fantastic'?
    Dont think anyone says it's fantastic just that we don't have a viable credible alternative.

The SNP, when given the opportunity to convince the population last time, failed spectacularly to answer simple basic economic questions and only had the mantra 'trust us, it'll be ok. We're telling the truth, everyone else is lying.'

Didn't wash then and economically they are still floundering.

If they got on and governed like they were elected to do, proved we could do better with the extra economic levers we now have, Scotland and its people would be better served than this constant talk of neverendums which won't happen anytime soon.

Then and only then will they start to win the hearts and minds they require to make their dream a reality.

Blaming Westminster for every phuckin thing they can just grates on those they need to convince. The fact they and their supporters can't see that does them no good at all. Voters are bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Dont think anyone says it's fantastic just that we don't have a viable credible alternative.

The SNP, when given the opportunity to convince the population last time, failed spectacularly to answer simple basic economic questions and only had the mantra 'trust us, it'll be ok. We're telling the truth, everyone else is lying.'

Didn't wash then and economically they are still floundering.

If they got on and governed like they were elected to do, proved we could do better with the extra economic levers we now have, Scotland and its people would be better served than this constant talk of neverendums which won't happen anytime soon.

Then and only then will they start to win the hearts and minds they require to make their dream a reality.

Blaming Westminster for every phuckin thing they can just grates on those they need to convince. The fact they and their supporters can't see that does them no good at all. Voters are bored of it.
    Personally I think the economics are sound. The potential is there its really just a case of who you trust with the Levers of power. Westminster or the people who have Scotland's real interests at heart. Hey Noah I've just got my "National Survey through this morning would you fancy being my first interviewee ? would be happy to do it on here with you.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Personally I think the economics are sound. The potential is there its really just a case of who you trust with the Levers of power. Westminster or the people who have Scotland's real interests at heart. Hey Noah I've just got my "National Survey through this morning would you fancy being my first interviewee ? would be happy to do it on here with you.
    A 15billion hole in the P&L and the economics are sound

The SNP have their own narrow agenda at heart and couldn't give a phuck about our real interests. A one policy party.

You c**** need to open your eyes and start looking at the poor performance in many areas of our society that they are directly responsible for.

The SNP don't have the experience to run an independent country, doubt they ever will. The only way I think it could ever happen was with a coalition of anti-tory parties in Scotland with all the electoral support those parties currently attract. Labour MPs with experience of Westminster government would be highly beneficial to that, but doubt they'll ever commit to their home country when the expenses in London make them millionaires.

People like yourself unfortunately are so indoctrined in your Fear and Hatred of any new Ideas you would happily accept anything your Imperial Masters tell you,so don't bring yer Missus into your Brainwashed Union Flagism Bull Shyte.It belongs to you and you alone don't drag others into it.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    People like yourself unfortunately are so indoctrined in your Fear and Hatred of any new Ideas you would happily accept anything your Imperial Masters tell you,so don't bring yer Missus into your Brainwashed Union Flagism Bull Shyte.It belongs to you and you alone don't drag others into it.
    'Fear and hatred'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)