+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lichties V Cowdenbeath

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Skelly has pace dont get me wrong and when he does get past players then can pose a real threat. I feel he doesnt do it enough though ... I dont think any player, regardless of what league play in, should shy out of a challenge. At the end of the day, they get paid to play football and tackling is a massive part of the game regardless of what position you play. I just feel the likes of Doris and Prunty would get stuck in more but thats just me.

Seasons still young mind you, so hopefully things get better as I agree that we're heading the wrong way down the league and need to stop dropping needless points at home.

A bounce back with a win against the new boys of the league and if not, we're in big trouble. No disrespect to Edinburgh by the way but you always want to bag 3pts against bottom of the table opponents.

Do you have your usual viewing spot at Gayfield 'Bellevue'? Im in the stand next to the home dugout. My wee boy likes speaking to the staff and loves the high fives he gets from the players.

I can understand why Skelly tends to shy away from crunching tackles. As a young guy on loan he probably doesn't want to chance an injury that might jeopardise his position with his parent club. Maybe he has even been told by Dundee to make sure he doesn't pick up a bad injury?

I've always stood on the terracing ever since I was taken along as a boy and lifted over the turnstiles, longer ago that I care to remember. I tend to move towards the end that we are attacking and move around at half time. Glad to hear the players give your lad high fives and have a word with him, hope the opposition do it too.

Looks like we are the only ones keeping this site alive, everyone else seems to have gone over to Pie and Bovril. Shame because there have been some good contributors on here over the past few years.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)