+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ibrox Disaster 1971 and 66 deaths

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    We're just going round in circles here RMDU. you say black I say white I say black you say white. Trying to be as concise as I can. Sevco supporters have open links to terrorist organisations in NI. That supporters group is called Vanguard Bears. They are neither condoned by the club itself or those who support their actions. Now the decent and good bears (and I presume you include yourself in that) need to run these haters and provocateurs outta town. Then the image of your club will improve. But sadly all you and the club and fans are prepared to do is circle the wagons. Its not good enough RMDU..
    I get you hate this Vanguard bears group, your political views are polar opposite, but they have as much influence at Ibrox as you do, are we to chase everyone who we disagree with from our club, do you chase those within your support who are Unionist supporters? These guys are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things, most Rangers fans don't even know they exist, yet you state as fact that they run the place and they are revered by all, and now you say they aren't condoned by the club, but want them to ban them?
    You have zero evidence of any links with official Rangers fans groups and any right wing extremists, yet have the brass neck to say we are protecting them.

You would do well to remember the vast majority of Rangers fans are law abiding hard working citizens that contribute to positively to our society, instead you dehumanize, slander and stereotype to fuel your hatred, we are football fans not terrorists........................................ .................................................. ............

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Again, WTF does this have to do with Rangers football club?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    “Vanguard Bears will neither offer, nor proffer (sic) any apologies whatsoever with regards to our meeting last week in Belfast with the leaders of the Progressive Unionist Party. The political wing of the UVF.

“As our country stumbles into a vortex of sectarianism and hate from Republicans, Nationalists and Radical Islamists, we deem it our right in a democracy, just as they do, to seek guidance and assistance from friends with a similar mindset, that mindset being the preservation of the United Kingdom against those that would see us ripped asunder and sent down a road of treachery, sectarianism and hate – mostly aimed at one section of the community in the UK.

“Our friends in Ulster have suffered, at first-hand, from treachery and deceit from Governments and have stood proud and firm against a pogrom by Nationalist murder-gangs and butchers, all for the badge to remain British. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice in doing so, and for that we will forever be in their debt. Vanguard Bears wish to see a return to strong and finely principled Unionism here in Scotland, and will accept the offer of advice and leadership from anyone who shares our same aspirations and hopes for our country.”

‘Anyone who shares our same aspirations and hopes for our country’
    RMDU ragdolled again.
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 28-09-2016 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo View Post
    Its nae often hun revisionism can make me laugh, but hats aff to Rolf on this one.

Yer playing a blinder, son
    Nothing beats their slogan KAI referring to some ex-hun from 50 years ago

You would do well to remember the vast majority of Celtic fans are law abiding hard working citizens that contribute to positively to our society, instead you dehumanize, slander and stereotype to fuel your hatred, we are football fans not terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Again, WTF does this have to do with Rangers football club?

I dunno, apart from the flag of the band, are you trying to tell us that there aren't thousands of Rangers fans that take part in the marches, the music, the chest beatng and all the other unsavoury stuff connected to this nonsense? Are you trying to tell me that if I chucked a pail of water into that room not one Rangers fan would get wet?

rholf thinks all kafflicks are pedos but he's not a bigot

I wonder what trophy this yin won...

It's an excellent "Big Fat Cnt" costume...

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post

Top post Brother Oz, that song is a real tear jerker for me and many I know. (Though I’ve heard better versions of it sung)

A few people on this board and elsewhere need a good look at themselves. Mocking the 66 seems to no longer be taboo, at least among a moronic minority. Hopefully it stays no more than that moronic minority.

Thought for the day, not all the 66 were Rangers supporters and not all were Protestants. Something this moronic minority might take on board, if they had enough brain cells to grasp the concept

However, all 66 were human beings. That’s what matters.

May whatever God they believed in rest their souls in eternal peace.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I wonder what trophy this yin won...

It's an excellent "Big Fat Cnt" costume...
    Phuck sake is that "Big House Must Stay Open" junior?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)