+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ibrox Disaster 1971 and 66 deaths

Quote Originally Posted by scots View Post
    There are threads about the game this thread is about Aberden and Celtic fans and why they celebrate 66 football fans being crushed to death in a stadium. What creates that mind set with the fans of Aberdeen and Celtic only?

Probably the same mindset that sings about Tommy Burns, Jock Stein and Scott Browns sister, eejits,

There are threads about the game this thread is about Aberden and Celtic fans and why they celebrate 66 football fans being crushed to death in a stadium. What creates that mind set with the fans of Aberdeen and Celtic only?
    There was already a thread about yer bus getting scratched ya greetin faced ersehole. You were trying to deflect from another defeat and you failed badly.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Fk off moron.
    Is this the latest point scorer?
    Is nothing sacred for you tossers?
    You're a disgrace.
    No. It's to publicise that a disaster which resulted in 66 deaths is celebrated by the fans of 2 clubs and today it was Aberdeen fans (again). I think that obscene behaviour needs to be exposed. You on the the other hand think it's wrong for me to protest about it. That makes you quite weird.

Celebrate?

Scots, as one of the more realistic buns on here - wise the phuck up min. Stop talking pish, you're coming across as a ff'er.

What happened at Ibrox in 71 was a tragedy which transcends any football rivalry, I strongly suspect the cretins who did this weren't even born when it happened, As an Aberdeen fan and a football supporter... I'm embarrassed.

Completely different. I don't support these songs. I am criticising the continuing celebration of 66 fans crushed to death. I don't honk that is a controversial position to take. You obviously do.

No. It's to publicise that a disaster which resulted in 66 deaths is celebrated by the fans of 2 clubs and today it was Aberdeen fans (again). I think that obscene behaviour needs to be exposed. You on the the other hand think it's wrong for me to protest about it. That makes you quite weird.
    No it isn't to publicise anything.
    Anyone who wasn't a fud like you would have put something along the lines of "One or more Aberdeen supporters appeared to mock the deaths of 66 people by scrawling offensive graffiti on a bus". To the point, and would have garnered some sympathy and support
    But no, you, ya fkn drama queen had to do it the hun way - you had to get on your fkn high horse and have a pop at every Aberdeen and Celtic supporter on this board, and now, like the rest of your fkn idiot brethren, you're standing there wondering why no-one is taking your side.
    Well I'll tell you - It's because you're a fkin c0ck.

Completely different. I don't support these songs. I am criticising the continuing celebration of 66 fans crushed to death. I don't honk that is a controversial position to take. You obviously do.
    Are you saying we support these songs?

No you aren't. What you are doing is criticising the whole of the support of both Aberdeen and Celtic, including all of us on this board... so fkn ram it.

(I don't support these songs... ffs... you can't change the fkn rules now - either we are all the same and therefore by extension, so are all huns, or we're not, and you're making a tit of it)

This thread hasn't went very well for the hurting hun

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)