+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL manager exits 2016/17 season

EFL manager exits 2016/17 season

They have started, Leyton Orient (haven't had any luck since we beat them at Wembley have they) have Sacked
    Hessenthaler.

First one to go

Managerial casualty alert

First one of the season ... but possibly not the one you were expecting...
    Andy Hessenthaller sacked by Leyton Orient... and before you ask, no he couldn't "do a job" for us.. well, perhaps if we were in the bottom division. He probably wouldnt want to move out of the London/Medway area anyway

Already a post on this below mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    First one of the season ... but possibly not the one you were expecting...
    Andy Hessenthaller sacked by Leyton Orient... and before you ask, no he couldn't "do a job" for us.. well, perhaps if we were in the bottom division. He probably wouldnt want to move out of the London/Medway area anyway
    Mike, I doubt very much that anyone on here was going to ask that particular question.

when I lived in the Medway area, (Cliffe Woods), Hessantaller lived round the corner. Nice bloke but disliked after a spell as a manager/coach at Gillingham but loved as a player. No real idea about the higher leagues except from playing in them. Will never be in contention up north.

that,ll teach him to sign Bowery.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    that,ll teach him to sign Bowery.
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Already a post on this below mike.
    CAM , can this be merged with the other thread, which DEFINITELY WASN'T appearing on my computer screen at 1540 as stated . I wouldn't have started a new thread otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Mike, I doubt very much that anyone on here was going to ask that particular question.
    Oh dear Monty, you very much underestimate the stupidity of some of our fans.

TalkSport Radio has just reported a rumour that Tony Mowbray has left Coventry City ...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast