+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wigan v Wolves Matchday Thread

Horrible performance absolute rubbish!

Couldn't pass, couldn't hold the ball couldn't do nothing!

Like a bunch of strangers on the pitch no understanding at all!

Then we get Saville on the pitch ffs!!

Not impressed with that Silvio at LB at all not the player who reportedly put a good performance in v Newcastle mind you he was at RB then!

Gladon is so rubbish looking like its a case of no JDB no Wolves!

Not good wolfies, not good!

Quote Originally Posted by ADP22 View Post
    Horrible performance absolute rubbish!

Couldn't pass, couldn't hold the ball couldn't do nothing!

Like a bunch of strangers on the pitch no understanding at all!

Then we get Saville on the pitch ffs!!

Not impressed with that Silvio at LB at all not the player who reportedly put a good performance in v Newcastle mind you he was at RB then!

Gladon is so rubbish looking like its a case of no JDB no Wolves!

Not good wolfies, not good!
    Disappointing I'm sure mate, but we are only 10 games into a long season with a bunch of new players taken on board. Hopefully come mid season we will be more settled and organized and capable of putting a good run of results together.

Another below performance from a Wolves side that you never know which one is going to turn up. I agree with the comment made by ADP about Bodvarsson, take the striker out of the side and Wolves look like a team of strangers. The highlights don't show how Wolves lost the ball for the first Wigan goal, it was a Prince Oniangue cross that was overhit, Silvio stuck upfield and Wolves done on the break, even then the cross in my opinion should have been dealt with by the central defenders, Le Fondre won't score an easier goal.

The Wolves equaliser was also one where it started in our area when Jordi Gomez tried to claim a penalty, ref booked him for diving. Prince Oniangue took his goal well.

The disappointing feature again last night for me was the stand off mentality, the space Nathan Byrne had on the Wigan right, he impressed me, put a couple of telling crosses into the box and caused Silvio problems. It's all very well trying to hit the opposition on the break, but it's working hard to win the ball back again that needs to be addressed.

It was a killer blow to the way we conceded the winner, 'taking one for the team' springs to mind , Will Grigg did well to score from where he did, but again our defending leaves a lot to be desired. I wouldn't have moaned if Danny Batth had took him out and got a straight red.

Wolves did have a few chances, Costa off the bar in the first half, and Danny Batth a chance in either half. The subs made by Zenga had little impact at all, Gladon and Saville did nothing to suggest to me that they can challenge for a starting place against Norwich on Saturday. Ola John needs games to show what he can do.Costa was the real stand out player for Wolves last night in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)