+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scotland was lied too.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Scotland will become a normal, fairer, greener, richer independent European country that we're all proud to live and work in. And if that's Blah blah phuckin blah that's good enough for me, I and others are doing this all for you and you're family Paddy you can thank me further down the road.
    Aye,Ye try to help aw these Indoctrined Fool Brittanias oot and Ye get nae thanks for it Stewarty.

Name:  13645167_824329211030433_1439267128477491573_n.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  21.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You said the SNP had little influence at Westminster. I merely commented that sending labour or Tories MPs would be ensure Scotland was better represented.

if labour were in government they couldn't dismiss the views of 56 Scottish MPs, neither could the Tories.
    They always have before...

Scotland was nearly led into oblivion by the SNP and their fairy story white paper. Thank phuck the people that voted seen right through them. I dread to think what state the country would have become if we had voted yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    They always have before...
    No party would dismiss the views of MPs when they are required to help them carry out the governments agenda.

Thats why the SNP are an irrelevance at Westminster and a wasted vote.

Scotland will become a normal, fairer, greener, richer independent European country that we're all proud to live and work in. And if that's Blah blah phuckin blah that's good enough for me, I and others are doing this all for you and you're family Paddy you can thank me further down the road.
    Blah blah phuckin blah.

Blah blah phuckin blah.
    I'm absolutely overwhelmed by your Political Insight Noah.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    I'm absolutely overwhelmed by your Political Insight Noah.
    I'll never be with yours

Dont think anyone will.

No party would dismiss the views of MPs when they are required to help them carry out the governments agenda.

Thats why the SNP are an irrelevance at Westminster and a wasted vote.
    All parties regularly dismiss the views of their MPs unless they are a majority or, at the very least , a significant minority. MPs do as they are told by their party whips. The tories and labour have no interest in Scotland and their party whips therefore have no interest in Scotland therefore the Scots at Westminster will do as they have always done which is to shut up and do as they are told. Scotland has never had a voice and will never have a voice as long as 90% of the population wish it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    All parties regularly dismiss the views of their MPs unless they are a majority or, at the very least , a significant minority. MPs do as they are told by their party whips. The tories and labour have no interest in Scotland and their party whips therefore have no interest in Scotland therefore the Scots at Westminster will do as they have always done which is to shut up and do as they are told. Scotland has never had a voice and will never have a voice as long as 90% of the population wish it that way.
    No party in power can ignore a block of 56 MPs.

Paddy is outraged that Scotland won't sit still. Won't shut up or do what its told.
    That outraged it voted in a load of tory MP's, I would not be surprised if stewarty was another of the slugs usernames, same sh1t for brains reasoning

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)