Get your very own personalised THE EXEC LOUNGE gifts!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bowman and the U20's

We're down to be playing St Johnstone on Monday nite 6pm at Tannadice.
    A chance to see Coote, Taylor, the Smiths, Allardice, Appere etc plus some fringe first teamers and injury returners.

like watching them on arabzone - raw but there is some talent in that group. the aforementioned names are good for our future and maybe for parts this season too. Not been to a u21/dev game for a long time used to when i lived in dundee

Game postponed, frozen pitch.

Not a good sign is it...

Kinda glad, I wasn't looking forward to freezing ma bazaff.
    I take it they could have heated the pitch but were more thinking about other conditions.
    Like freezing yer bazzaff.

I wonder if we'll ever play our football in the summer?

Just shows how f ucking cold it is!!!

Summer football gets a big thumbs up from me

Cammy Smith volleys home from 7 yards after B Smith cross is deflected up in the air.

1-1 v Hearts.

Has to start on Christmas eve surely

Cammy Smith Rocket through the Gk from 16 yards. Celebrates like a kid at Christmas.

2-2

Conor Sammon played the first half for United then Cathro intervened at half time and he came out in the 2nd half playing for Hearts.

No really

at least Smith, Dixon & Murdoch got some game time.

have you got the team LA?

Off twitter.

Cammy Smith scored both goals v Hearts surely got to be in with a shout for team on Saturday , even more so given the current form of the front four lately

Has to get a chance surely to f uck

Thanks for the team LA, I don't tweet & it's still not on the fishul.
    Don't know how long Dixon, Murdoch & Cammy Smith got, did I read that CS came off after scoring his two goals? Maybe PD & SM got 90 mins & that on the plastic so must be ok.
    No Jordan Hornby, loved the guy's left foot last time I saw him. Best set pieces I've seen at Tannadice this season.
    Would I be right in saying Luis Zwick is coming on nicely?

How many times has Cammy Smith got to knock on that door? Is there something else going on we don't know about? Maybe with his attitude? Every time he's played he's looked a player, no doubt about it. Most people want him in the starting line up so it really is mystifying why he isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    How many times has Cammy Smith got to knock on that door? Is there something else going on we don't know about? Maybe with his attitude? Every time he's played he's looked a player, no doubt about it. Most people want him in the starting line up so it really is mystifying why he isn't!
    Manager's choice mate & I've got completer trust in him.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Manager's choice mate & I've got completer trust in him.
    So have I mate but his(Smith) situation really is a head scratcher at times. If he does go back to the sheep in January then he must really be thinking to himself - was it worth it? Would I have got more game time if I stayed at Aberdeen?

Feel sorry for the boy, think he's been hard done by especially after he starred in the Partick cup game then on the bench for most of the time after.

IMO the fizzy pop cup was the platform to play him up front to see if he could do us a turn there.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Thanks for the team LA, I don't tweet & it's still not on the fishul.
    Don't know how long Dixon, Murdoch & Cammy Smith got, did I read that CS came off after scoring his two goals? Maybe PD & SM got 90 mins & that on the plastic so must be ok.
    No Jordan Hornby, loved the guy's left foot last time I saw him. Best set pieces I've seen at Tannadice this season.
    Would I be right in saying Luis Zwick is coming on nicely?
    On now Smed.

http://dufc.co/news/dev-league-dunde...ed-2-hearts-2/

Thanks LA so it is.
    So Dixon got first half only, Murdoch got a full game, Cammy Smith got 82 mins.
    Brad Smith must have got a knock if Graham Taylor came on for him in 32 mins.
    No scheduled game now till Jan 24th, if I was a young footballer I'd not be happy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast