+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Match verdict and Stubbs' ref blast

Match verdict and Stubbs' ref blast

Pretty much agree with all that. Why did Brown play if he was ill? Two centre backs struggled throughout and were unable to pass the ball out of defence, instead mostly choosing to hoof it away, generally finding a home player and the ball came straight back. First half was a non event and we looked a complete shambles. Second half a slight improvement but we are so far away from being a competitive Championship side, I fear we will be relegated well before the final game of the season.

Listening to Stubbs after the game, his criticism of the officials especially the referee and that dreadful indecisive linesman was well justified and even the Huddersfield fans forum agree that he gave us nothing!

However, his tactics were once again questionable at best. Huddersfield brought on their subs quite early on as they looked tired generally second half. With that in mind, why didn't we freshen things up with subs far earlier that 84 and 90 minutes! Halford substitution at 90 minutes was particularly baffling as it's normally the side winning the game that brings on subs to run down the clock, not the side chasing the game! I bet the Huddersfield bench couldn't believe their luck?

All in all, another poor night in a season that is starting to appear calamitous at best!

......just more excuses to cover up his baffling decisions and tactics, he's slowly sinking in quicksand, after Saturday TS has 2 weeks to find some one else, that's if the phones not been ringing yet.............

Huddersfield fans say that:

"they couldn't break them down"

"Rotherham should have equalised in last 10 minutes - we are getting wins with a touch of luck - and that won't last forevet"

Well the same thing applies to us.

We are not getting our fare share of luck - and that won't last forever"

Huddersfields first goal - the ball fell to them - Cardiff - shot going wide then deflected in for the winner. Forest - definitely a late penalty for us NOT GIVEN.

These are facts - not excuses - and this bad luck won't last forever - the lads are putting a shift in - get behind the boys on Saturday.....

Nothing but positives are YOU WILL AFFECT THE TEAM.

UTM

It's Stubbs who is the negative one and he's already effecting the team ya donut. You make your own luck !

How do you make luck Amanda?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    How do you make luck Amanda?
    Ask Neil Warnock.

Law of attraction, sport provides some great examples of what positive and negative can do.

Why is it teams at the bottom get the worst luck? the old saying 'that's what happens when you're bottom of the league'

Get that same side to be positive and believe, then magically their luck changes?

It's really straight forward actually being positive you simply notice more, try things you wouldn't if you're negative and that makes things happen.

Could give sporting examples all night.

Mandy ......"you donut".....why ?

"Stubbs is the negative one"....why ?

He was coaching at EVERTON bringing young talent through and that's probably why we have IZZY & FRY.....

You say things that cannot be substantiated.... they are negative...why ?
    And forgive me for making a guess myself.....you play football with your thumbs....

Funny that Amanda. I always thought luck was by chance not from our own actions. Uhhh who would have thought it. I've been wrong for the past 47 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast