+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Checkatrade

Checkatrade

What's everyone's feelings re this and especially this Tuesday night?
    Prices seem high. A win though puts more money into the coffers.
    Are you boycotting it or still going to go?

boycotting as I will be on holiday in Crete but if still here would still not go .

Boycotting it I'm afraid.

Can't say I'll be boycotting it - but I just won't be going. The whole trophy has been devalued by the EFLluent.

Distance prevents me attending many home games. However, even if I lived next door to the ground, I seriously doubt I would go.

I'm going.
    As I've said before, By all means attack the competition but it is the Alex who will suffer from a lack of attendance at home matches not the EFL

Absolutely no chance of me going to this farce. If I lived next door and got free tickets I'd still ensure that I was as far away as possible.

Helping to make this tournament a success will kill The Alex far faster than avoiding it. If you're that fussed about giving the club some money, buy something from the club shop rather than adding another to the attendance for this stupid competition.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeDS View Post
    Absolutely no chance of me going to this farce. If I lived next door and got free tickets I'd still ensure that I was as far away as possible.

Helping to make this tournament a success will kill The Alex far faster than avoiding it. If you're that fussed about giving the club some money, buy something from the club shop rather than adding another to the attendance for this stupid competition.
    Brilliant reply.

Just reading through the posts here. Completely agree the B Team matches should be boycotted! If you are boycotting tonights game and are looking for a football fix, why not go and watch 1874 Northwich tonight in a local derby match vs Barnton? Admission is £6 adults, £4 concessions and free for U16s!

but i might go to the game AND buy something!