Thread: Malaga Sheep

Malaga Sheep

Going to Malaga at the end of October any tips about the best tapas bars/places to eat/see?
    Ta

Aye, Budapest

The boss was looking for some October sun, I'm afraid. She wasn't convinced about the tropical climate in Sevcogary

Nae excuses min

Your just trying to avoid my birthday as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Going to Malaga at the end of October any tips about the best tapas bars/places to eat/see?
    Ta
    Fit like Br0ch
    Is it Malaga itself your going?
    Malaga is a fantastic City, the city centre is great, and as you walk up the pedestrianised main street, there is little lanes branching off full of nice tapas bars and wine bars. At the bottom of the castle there is a restaurant called El Pimpi, very good place to eat.
    The Port is very nice, with plenty places to eat and drink, beyond the Port you should walk into El Palo, along the beach front there is a great selection of fresh seafood places and very traditional spanish and a great atmosphere.
    If Malaga CF are playing at home, go up early to the stadium and get a ticket for the match and enjoy the stalls across the road with all the fans going to the game.
    Nightlife, Malaga is buzzing after 11pm,

When are you coming over BrOch? And for how long? Will give you more suggestions for your visit.

Quote Originally Posted by MalagaSheep View Post
    Fit like Br0ch
    Malaga is a fantastic City, the city centre is great, and as you walk up the pedestrianised main street, there is little lanes branching off full of nice tapas bars and wine bars. At the bottom of the castle there is a restaurant called El Pimpi, very good place to eat.
    The Port is very nice, with plenty places to eat and drink, beyond the Port you should walk into El Palo, along the beach front there is a great selection of fresh seafood places and very traditional spanish and a great atmosphere.
    If Malaga CF are playing at home, go up early to the stadium and get a ticket for the match and enjoy the stalls across the road with all the fans going to the game.

When are you coming over BrOch? And for how long? Will give you more suggestions for your visit.
    Malaga, seeing as you the resident Costa Del Sol travel information desk; do you know of any good bar to watch the up-coming Scotland games in Benalmadena Costa? We fly there next Saturday during the "tattie-picking" holidays.

Only been to Benalmadena a few times, but any Irish bars will be showing the game, there is a few Celtic fan clubs in there, The shamrock and John Lemon bars i think. Be aware there is also a Huun loving Supporters bar in Benalmadena somewhere. Stay clear o that one.
    You must be on the same flight as my family next Saturday Crooky.

Only been to Benalmadena a few times, but any Irish bars will be showing the game, there is a few Celtic fan clubs in there, The shamrock and John Lemon bars i think. Be aware there is also a Huun loving Supporters bar in Benalmadena somewhere. Stay clear o that one.
    You must be on the same flight as my family next Saturday Crooky.
    Cheers min, might go into the Hun bar, I do like a bit of sport. Flying out early morning from Schipol with budget airline Transavia so maybe not on the same flight as your family.

Any nice camping sites on the south coast? I'm taking my campervan for a wee spin in December. What kind of weather do you get down there at that time of year? Where can I go to try and catch a chorizo? Ever seen a grown man cry?

Fit like Br0ch

Hi Malaga,
    Thanks for the info, arriving 25/10, staying in Malaga 3 nights in total, first 2 In Malaga, then 2 in Seville, then one night back in Malaga before heading home. Staying close to the cathedral, so in the city centre, where there seems to be hundreds of places but always welcome a personal recommendation, rather than who knows who on Tripadvisor . Won't make a game as with the other half.
    Would welcome any other recommendations
    Ta

You wont go wrong in Malaga, if you come across a place full of spaniards eating, means its good food! If its dead, stay clear, as i said for your two days, stick to city centre, the Port and the El Palo, plenty to see, do, drink and eat! Playas de Malaga, along the beach to the south is a great walk, and at the end there is a big nature reserve (good few bars and Tapas along the way) , renting a bike is a good way to get about malaga, Driving is a nightmare!

In Seville, go to the Metropol Parasol. Amazing peice of Steel work and a trip up and around top to see the skyline of Sevilla and grab a bite or drink at the top is well worth a visit.

Aye Mondo, plenty campsites here for the campervan!