+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rtg

Wow, the activity on this board is booming! Is that because there's a chance of you winning a match next season in the fizzy?

Bring the corrupt one back home

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Wow, the activity on this board is booming! Is that because there's a chance of you winning a match next season in the fizzy?
    We all got banned about 3 years back .....got the board back last summer, not all of us have came back on, plus its a nightmare on here with all the adverts.

Quote Originally Posted by staples View Post
    We all got banned about 3 years back .....got the board back last summer, not all of us have came back on, plus its a nightmare on here with all the adverts.
    Use Chrome with *******er, staples-works for me. Stock Android internet seems to work fine too if you take the 'request the full site' option. Bout time you lads got your board up and running again.

Fuck me...the word 'adblocker' is banned!

Thanks Zip

.. who are you on RTG .. think there was a mag called mincer ..

Quote Originally Posted by lessismore View Post
    Both of them, I believe.

My apologies.......... I just realised you have 3 posters on here - 50% more than most people thought!

As to " We dont entertain championship sh1te on here...." those words will come back to haunt you next season....although in 2 seasons the Championship will be something for you to aspire to.

Sad, sad demise of a once great ( in the 1930's ) club LOL

Even in the Championship we far outshine you. :-)

Ha Ha, We,ve been outshining you for donkeys years man!......6inarow -- unbeaten in 9 -- 6 top flight titles -- biggest derby win 1-9 -- most recent cup winners -- we`re record breakers AND history makers...We`re still a GREAT club with even greater fans....

I learned my trade at Arsenal, became a Footballer at Man City, but Sunderland got under my skin, I LOVE SUNDERLAND..(NQ)

You ever see Premier Passions?. You ever see a Golden Boot?. You ever see any of your managers do a knee slide to celebrate a goal?

We had Advocaat in tears, Defoe in tears, Kaboul in tears and all very emotional because of our passion & love for the club and those that represent it because when we get going, they feel it........ IT DOSENT HAPPEN AT SID JAMES`S does it?

And lets not forget, you`ve been relegated TWICE since we`ve been in the Prem, chumpionship plodders that you are, haddaway`n sh1te man, you`ve got NOWT on Sunderland!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12