+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Newcastle Utd

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Newcastle Utd

I remember as if it was yesterday the spectacle that was the Kevin Keegan show at Millmoor many moons ago. A sunny day and a great atmosphere. Please tell me if I was dreaming the parachutes that deceded just before kick off.

Then there was that Tragic Johnson goal that gave us a 1-1 draw and a replay up at Necastle. They sang to us You greedy Yorkshire Bast@rds for over pricing them on their trip to Millmoor. No one could argue nor do owt about it but at least they had a geography lesson and credit must go to them gor knowing which county Rotherham is in.

Today is their first visit to the NYS and I'm hoping none of them have caught a plane to America to watch it!

It's a real test for us today! The honeymoon period must surely be over. If playing Newcastle doesn't raise the game of the team then nothing will.

I believe that the players must play with instinct within the system that they are forced to play. Reading the game, getting to the knock downs will take extra effort but this is what they must do!

My word we need something as a club today! A drubbing will only add to the shouts for the sacking of Stubbs! How far into the season must we go before seeing the system work or indeed see a system that the fans can recognise?

The TV cameras are at NYS so streaming although maybe illegal is available. Posting links isn't illegal so post away! Let us all see the team do their best and do the Red and White shirt proud !

The world is watching! Let's not let them down!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

UTM enough said

UTM!! I hope its a great game for all the Millers fans at NYS. Wish I was there!!

Camp;
    Fisher,
    Fry,
    Ball,
    Mattock;
    Taylor,
    Adeyemi,
    Frecklington,
    Newell;
    Brown,
    Ward

Eyup fellas. Ive been trying Yorktown's channel advice but can't get owt.

No posts since 2.57? Something wrong with Millersmad forum? Brilliant working link: http://mamahd.com/football-live-stre...-united-1.html

None of those links work for me. just says error loading stream.

LA's link working but an ad is covering a third of the screen. We are all over them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast