+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manager search on hold!!

Manager search on hold!!

According to Sky Sports Derby have said they are putting the search for a new manager 'on hold'!! The plot thickens, could be many reasons including reconciliation with Pearson. We await with bated breath for the continuing saga known as DCFC!!

Did they ever announce that they had started a search?

im available if i take early retirement must be a short list must be short everyone else has had a go.
    rowett stimac rats awks and me i must be favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspode View Post
    Did they ever announce that they had started a search?
    No, they haven't announced anything.

All speculation and bull****.

It'll be 10 days until we hear news.

Steve McClaren might get it, if he apologises to Mel Morris hahahahahaha

Mel Morris is that up himself its probably true, can just imagine him sitting there with his remote control rally car, with McClown bowing saying how sorry he is... So so sorry Mr Morris... fine, 5 year contract, but I'm sticking CCTV in your house so I can make sure your NOT speaking to anyone outside the club, you will have zero contact with the outside world, you are my property.....

Thank you Mr Morris

dont like mel do you dcfc army you were not shouting when he was paying for players were you.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Steve McClaren might get it, if he apologises to Mel Morris hahahahahaha

Mel Morris is that up himself its probably true, can just imagine him sitting there with his remote control rally car, with McClown bowing saying how sorry he is... So so sorry Mr Morris... fine, 5 year contract, but I'm sticking CCTV in your house so I can make sure your NOT speaking to anyone outside the club, you will have zero contact with the outside world, you are my property.....

Thank you Mr Morris
    Truly pathetic post.

dcfc army have been on another site someone i know says you were banned for being a complete unreasonable poster with an agenda ? says it all

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    dcfc army have been on another site someone i know says you were banned for being a complete unreasonable poster with an agenda ? says it all
    Totally not true.. that forums mods and owner are in bed with Morris so I wouldn't expect anything less from them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Totally not true.. that forums mods and owner are in bed with Morris so I wouldn't expect anything less from them anyway.
    Come on, most of your criticism is OTT and borders on abuse, which makes it look as if you have an agenda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)