+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Hun' not considered offensive by communications watchdog Ofcom

I too have never heard of the term " hunwalk", no matter how many times mr google mentions it.

Strange, the yahoo oan here states it has never heard the term hunwalk, yet all the yahoo sites out there have many threads with the term hunwalk all over them, the yahoo oan here goes into meltdown when the OO is mentioned and is guaranteed to look and post on the yahoo sites out there that contain these terms and all of them have threads ranting about hunwalks when googled.

I think the yahoo is lying its t1ts off again.

Rolf is badly in need of his hole methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Rolf is badly in need of his hole methinks.

Or another drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Jack the lying c()nt hasn't heard of hunwalks, yet if you do a quick google search for "hunwalk" it offers links to many yahoo sites all littered with the term. Once again wee Jack has been exposed as a lying pikey tramp.
    I just did a search. There were no references to any marches such as you mention.
    One of us is lying here and it isn't me.
    You really are a complete joke

Violent republicanism is lorded and encouraged at the piggery, collections are still carried out on match days to fund terrorism, the anti Scottish scum who do this have been given their own area on the stands, they are allowed to openly support terrorism and actively promote it. The yahoo doesn't attach itself to violent republican terrorism as it doesn't have to, it is a vehicle for it and is welcomed by the club, and has done since it was shat into the world.

Mini huns, diet huns, Ayrshire huns, hunwalks, hun refs, hun managers, hun players, hun presenters, hun news reporters, huns with keyboards etc, it's a sectarian slur promoted from within yyahoo fc, witthout your hatred you are nothing.
    LOL This nonsense exists solely in the mind of the idiot hun.

One question, one answer required:
    Why do Hearts fans call rangers supporters 'huns'?

I just searched too and this is what I got....Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-09-17-46-40.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  10.8 KB. Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-09-17-46-52.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  9.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    LOL This nonsense exists solely in the mind of the idiot hun.

One question, one answer required:
    Why do Hearts fans call rangers supporters 'huns'?
    Why do some Rangers fans call themselves huns daft@rse?

Your question is incredibly stupid, but I'll give you as honest an answer as I can from own experiences.

I have never met a herts fan who calls us huns, but I know some do, I do personally know two herts boys who go to our club and they tell me those herts fans who use this term are generally the self loathing indy type who hate anything associated to the Union, these fans will expect the Rangers fan they are aiming this insult at to be a loyalist, a Royalist, a member of the OO and obviously a Protestant, I know it is difficult for your tiny narrow tarrier mind to grasp, but not all herts fans are Protestant Unionists.
    They also believe that most herts fans are pretty indifferent to Rangers, they say that it is because of hivs Irish Catholic heritage that some see them as pro Protestant, yet they believe the base of the support to very diverse, but all herts fans most certainly hate the yahoo due to its close affiliations of violent Irish republicanism, its constant greeting and playing the victim card and most of all the disgusting behaviour of the yahoo when it visits tynecastle.

Now would you care to explain why you call Hearts fans "mini huns" and "diet huns"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I just searched too and this is what I got....Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-09-17-46-40.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  10.8 KB. Name:  Screenshot_2016-10-09-17-46-52.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  9.4 KB
    Cannae read that.

Cannae read that.
    Don't worry about the big words Rolf, just look at the pictures

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)