+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19 EFL matches to be shown live...

19 EFL matches to be shown live...

...in December 'as part of a festive football feast on Sky Sports'. No surprise we're not included! But Leeds are on 3 times! Such blatant bias.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    ...in December 'as part of a festive football feast on Sky Sports'. No surprise we're not included! But Leeds are on 3 times! Such blatant bias.
    Burton and Cardiff miss out too but Blackburn are on twice.

TBF I wouldnt want to watch us play on TV either

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    TBF I wouldnt want to watch us play on TV either
    Agreed GM. Sky won't want their customers cancelling their subscriptions.

Noticed we haven't had 1 single match televised when we're away since we've been in the championship and thats nearly 2 half years, absolute ridiculous bias.

"Blatant bias", "ridiculous bias"?? Surely not. This is a commercial organisation and it seems reasonable for it to select games it thinks people will want to watch. Had we been pushing for promotion and scoring lots of goals away then I think we would have been shown. Personally, I'm quite pleased some of our debacles have been kept from the wider public.

True. The two minute highlights I see on YouTube every week are enough to give me sleepless nights

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    "Blatant bias", "ridiculous bias"?? Surely not. This is a commercial organisation and it seems reasonable for it to select games it thinks people will want to watch. Had we been pushing for promotion and scoring lots of goals away then I think we would have been shown. Personally, I'm quite pleased some of our debacles have been kept from the wider public.
    Who would want to watch Blackburn?

Am i right in thinking that Newcastle have already had as many live championship games as we have had ?

Am i right in thinking that Newcastle have already had as many live championship games (in two months) as we have had in our two and a bit years ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast