+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quantum Machanics, Quantum cumputing, parralel universes and the mandela effect!

Quantum Machanics, Quantum cumputing, parralel universes and the mandela effect!

Anyone got any views, knowledge of this theory? come on Bongo, must be right down your street? apparently, things are switching before our eyes and explained by using the phrase Deja vu.

Things like name changes and memory switching or misunderstanding, educational theories which keep changing?

question, where did Nelson Mandela die? |Snow white, was it magic mirror on the wall or mirror, mirror?
    Jif or Jiffy. snickers or marathon?
    Henry viii painted with a turkey leg in his hand but you cannot see it now?
    Sky logo red or blue?
    Tiananman Square, ma standing in front of the advancing tank, was he killed or did he survive?
    9/11 seven planes hijacked or was it 4 or even just 2??

The theory is that there are super computers that we are actually part of in a real Matrix or ones that can change reality history and the past as well as being a portal to alternative dimensions! I do not pretend to understand it but find it fascinating...latest block buster on Sky is 'West-world' is this a hint or trying to explain the matrix?
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 08-10-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Anyone got any views, knowledge of this theory? come on Bongo, must be right down your street? apparently, things are switching before our eyes and explained by using the phrase Deja vu.

Things like name changes and memory switching or misunderstanding, educational theories which keep changing?

question, where did Nelson Mandela die? |Snow white, was it magic mirror on the wall or mirror, mirror?
    Jif or Jiffy. snickers or marathon?
    Henry viii painted with a turkey leg in his hand but you cannot see it now?
    Sky logo red or blue?
    Tiananman Square, ma standing in front of the advancing tank, was he killed or did he survive?
    9/11 seven planes hijacked or was it 4 or even just 2??

The theory is that there are super computers that we are actually part of in a real Matrix or ones that can change reality history and the past as well as being a portal to alternative dimensions! I do not pretend to understand it but find it fascinating...latest block buster on Sky is 'West-world' is this a hint or trying to explain the matrix?
    . I always thought it was mirror mirror. Snickers is the American name for Marathon. The man in Beijing survived the tanks but did he survive the Chinese prison? 4 planes 2 hit world trade Cyrus; 1 hit the Pentagon and one was forced down by passengers as it headed for its target. Don't know the other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    . I always thought it was mirror mirror. Snickers is the American name for Marathon. The man in Beijing survived the tanks but did he survive the Chinese prison? 4 planes 2 hit world trade Cyrus; 1 hit the Pentagon and one was forced down by passengers as it headed for its target. Don't know the other questions.
    Well the facts are only the remains of 2 planes were hijacked on 9/11 both hitting the WTC 1 and 2, no plane or debris black boxes were ever found at the pentagon and the passenger thing on flight 93, 'Let's Roll' was a made up story, when a plane supposedly nose dives at 500MPH, no one including Jesus is going to defy gravity and the G force to storm a locked cockpit!! well that's for another day but I do remember on the day, Fox news stating up to 7 planes not several confirmed as Hijacked.
    And Mandela?? was he an activist, terrorist or just wrongly in prisoned?

The whole 9/11 debate is so confusing. You want to agree with the official story but it's full of holes. There could be one two or twelve planes, it so confusing. What I do know is the official story is bollox.

Terrorism gets used a lot recently from the biggest terrorists in modern history the UK and U.S. Regarding Mandela I'm not sure. Did he kill innocent people?

Well the facts are only the remains of 2 planes were hijacked on 9/11 both hitting the WTC 1 and 2, no plane or debris black boxes were ever found at the pentagon and the passenger thing on flight 93, 'Let's Roll' was a made up story, when a plane supposedly nose dives at 500MPH, no one including Jesus is going to defy gravity and the G force to storm a locked cockpit!! well that's for another day but I do remember on the day, Fox news stating up to 7 planes not several confirmed as Hijacked.
    And Mandela?? was he an activist, terrorist or just wrongly in prisoned?
    The facts are that a plane did hit each of the towers, my cousin was walking along a Manhattan Street to his office when the first plane flew overhead, really low - the jet engines screaming. From his office window he saw the 2nd plane go in.

On the Pentagon incident - could a black box survive such an impact and subsequent explosion, jet fuel burns at a very high temperature and these planes were fully fuelled. Flight 93 - made up or not we'll never know, however the plane could have been cruising whilst the phone conversations happened, before the passengers tried to down it.

I think America downplayed the Pentagon & '93 incidents because they were embarrassed at how vulnerable they were to this type of attack, it took them ages to scramble their fighter planes who to begin with flew in the wrong direction. They couldn't of course downplay the WTC so it became an exercise in damage limitation.

On Mandela - a pacifist and a powerful one, jailed for his beliefs, a victim of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    The facts are that a plane did hit each of the towers, my cousin was walking along a Manhattan Street to his office when the first plane flew overhead, really low - the jet engines screaming. From his office window he saw the 2nd plane go in.

On the Pentagon incident - could a black box survive such an impact and subsequent explosion, jet fuel burns at a very high temperature and these planes were fully fuelled. Flight 93 - made up or not we'll never know, however the plane could have been cruising whilst the phone conversations happened, before the passengers tried to down it.

I think America downplayed the Pentagon & '93 incidents because they were embarrassed at how vulnerable they were to this type of attack, it took them ages to scramble their fighter planes who to begin with flew in the wrong direction. They couldn't of course downplay the WTC so it became an exercise in damage limitation.

On Mandela - a pacifist and a powerful one, jailed for his beliefs, a victim of the system.
    Not wanting to contradict anyone and certainly do not want to offend but the 2nd plane that everyone saw did not come in low, it came in from a high angle, as for black boxes surviving, yes you are correct, no chance they survive that impact but how come 2 hijackers passports were found on the day in all that confusion and all that mess in pristine condition? How come on flight 93 which disappeared in to a hole, wait for it, a passport and 2 red head scarves worn by the supposed hijackers were found?? how come the whole air force was practicing a a mock attack on New York by hijacked planes with no air defences left to protect the city, how come the most protected building in the world had it surface to air missiles turned off, how come the pilots sorry hijackers can defy gravity and gee forces to fly a modern liner and conduct aerobatics military pilots could not do??? how come so very much just does not add up?

Because it was an inside job Dave. Most people feel uncomfortable changing there belief system and that's half the problem. They lied about weapons of mass destruction so why is it so ridiculous that they didn't lie about this too. I was chuft when Blair got in and we had a labour government and then we went into war that I completely disagreed with. I then realised no party represents my views and I've not voted since. How many of us on here supported the wars? It's now turned out to be the most idiotic political decision in my life time.
    That's why I'm glad in a way trump got in. He's going to expose these people imo and the truth is coming out slowly.
    911 has so many holes in it, it's ridiculous. Thankfully people like me and you Dave are waking up.

Not wanting to contradict anyone and certainly do not want to offend but the 2nd plane that everyone saw did not come in low, it came in from a high angle, as for black boxes surviving, yes you are correct, no chance they survive that impact but how come 2 hijackers passports were found on the day in all that confusion and all that mess in pristine condition? How come on flight 93 which disappeared in to a hole, wait for it, a passport and 2 red head scarves worn by the supposed hijackers were found?? how come the whole air force was practicing a a mock attack on New York by hijacked planes with no air defences left to protect the city, how come the most protected building in the world had it surface to air missiles turned off, how come the pilots sorry hijackers can defy gravity and gee forces to fly a modern liner and conduct aerobatics military pilots could not do??? how come so very much just does not add up?
    TD - yep, I referred to the first, not the second plane coming in low and as already stated on '93 the phone conversation was when the plane was cruising in my humble opinion. However the passports and scarves angles are quite bizarre, though if the Americans think that planting this amongst the crash sites is enough to convince the masses there was no conspiracy then they are plain mad!

You know, like so many at the time or shortly afterwards, I just believed the media and got on with my life but just a few clips on the web and a deep conversation with an American engineer at work soon put me in a position looking for an answer that made sense!

The one clip which made me think, hang on a minute, was the one where a guy comes out in front of a fox news reporter in a baseball cap totally clean with not a spec of dust on him totally calm and willing to tell the reporter exactly what happened as if he was reading a script...."well I was at home with my friend when I saw the first plane come in real low and boom, smash in to the FIRST tower then the other, I watched until first ONE tower then the other collapsed due to structural failure mainly because the fires were too INTENSE"

This guy must be the only person in NYC who witnessed BOTH planes crashing into the towers, a key witness my arse.

Just who talks like this....oh yes, a failed actor turned 'Crisis' actor, search for it on YT, it is hilarious but I also feel anger that the authorities behind this despicable act actually think we believe this BS!!!!
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 20-03-2017 at 09:24 PM.

2016) 9/11 Actor Exposed - Fake Witness Live on TV

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)