+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IndyRef2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Sturgeon at the SNP conference:
    "I can confirm today that the Independence Referendum Bill will be published for consultation next week."
    "It will be a new debate - not a rerun of 2014. We must not assume that people's views - yes or no - are the same today."
    It ain't happening, our PM says no

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Have you had a look at the mess the SNP are making of our country ? The NHS, schools, police force to name a few things
    Can you be more specific or is it just propaganda you're spouting? Was everything just hunky-dory before the SNP took over? Or were you not really interested back then

It ain't happening, our PM says no
    your PM, no-one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    your PM, no-one else's.
    Spot on she is unelected as PM. and she's got the nerve to talk about mandates. phuck you Maggie Thatcher2. Wonder if Bodie is a Maggie fan.

Can you be more specific or is it just propaganda you're spouting? Was everything just hunky-dory before the SNP took over? Or were you not really interested back then
    Its not propaganda at all. I've a family member and a friend that are in the police who have both served for 20 plus years and both tell me the SNP have made a complete phuck up of the police force. I also know both a teacher and a nurse who both are not impressed with what the SNP are doing to their professions.

I wasn't as interested in politics back then but when the SNP want to break up our nation my interest grew

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Spot on she is unelected as PM. and she's got the nerve to talk about mandates. phuck you Maggie Thatcher2. Wonder if Bodie is a Maggie fan.
    I am too young to comment on Thatcher and it's too soon to really judge May but I like the way she is keeping Sturgeon in check.

And Sturgeon, respect the Scottish people, we said no only 2 years ago, we don't want another referendum that causes hatred and division. Do what you are elected to do and run the country properly. So phuck you Sturgeon

I am too young to comment on Thatcher and it's too soon to really judge May but I like the way she is keeping Sturgeon in check.

And Sturgeon, respect the Scottish people, we said no only 2 years ago, we don't want another referendum that causes hatred and division. Do what you are elected to do and run the country properly. So phuck you Sturgeon
    So going by your self satisfied logic we should never have another election ever,are the people not allowed to change their mind in Bodie's wee smug world?

Its not propaganda at all. I've a family member and a friend that are in the police who have both served for 20 plus years and both tell me the SNP have made a complete phuck up of the police force. I also know both a teacher and a nurse who both are not impressed with what the SNP are doing to their professions.

I wasn't as interested in politics back then but when the SNP want to break up our nation my interest grew
    so nothing specific, just some bull from your huge collection of imaginary friends

Did you read about the junior doctors striking in England? Probably not. How would the police and teaching staff rate the tories?

you're in your 50s ffs, absolute cringe at the sh1te you post on here, especially about your 'family'

Weren't you made redundant a few years ago, who do you blame for that?

so nothing specific, just some bull from your huge collection of imaginary friends

Did you read about the junior doctors striking in England? Probably not. How would the police and teaching staff rate the tories?
    This is not about England, it's about Scotland and it's not bull from my family member or friends at all. They work in the professions so know better than anyone who doesn't does

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)