+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League 2 - It isn't very good...

League 2 - It isn't very good...

Just looking at the league and results for various teams, including our recent DLDD run of 3 from 12.

Poor form doesn't seem to damage too much at the moment, but good form can rocket you. This will surely change in a few more games as the league shapes.

8th is good - especially after 2 bore draws, a drubbing and a decent draw where we deserved more (got to stop simple goals going in!!!)

It is a poor league.

Interesting tomorrow. Two in poor form but both in and around the top end. A win for either tomorrow will make it look great, a loss may drop us 4 or 5 places. Got to buck DDLD soon I think.

True and someone else said it but alarmingly we've only won 4 out of 12 which IMO isn't good enough, we're an average side in an average league and that's the realty!

Quote Originally Posted by Proggs View Post
    It is a poor league.

Not as good as L1, I agree.
    But much better than the National League if the Tranny/Wrexham game was anything to go by when watching it pre-match at the Bricklayers in Luton last week.
    So I say congratulations to the EFL for organising the leagues in order of ability/standard.
    At least they got something right.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC View Post
    we're an average side in an average league and that's the realty!

That’s perfect then isn’t it?
    What are you complaining about?

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    Not as good as L1, I agree.
    But much better than the National League if the Tranny/Wrexham game was anything to go by when watching it pre-match at the Bricklayers in Luton last week.
    So I say congratulations to the EFL for organising the leagues in order of ability/standard.
    At least they got something right.

That’s perfect then isn’t it?
    What are you complaining about?
    Lol Like it.

Here we go anyway! I'd like a win please. Need to score more and try not to go 1 down. We're actually not scoring many even with our good forwards.