+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tough mudder

Send me an link (text or Twitter) and I'll sponsor you Kel.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Tough murder is well hard,haven't done it myself as there was a good chance of me having a heart attack half way round but a couple of lads at work have,my Facebook has been completely disabled due to it being infected by a Scottish virus but if buc still lives at the same address I will post him a crisp £20 note for him to pass on to you,that okay with you buc?
    Aye that's great Chalks once you give that to me I will forward another £20 with it .
    Even better maybe kel can PM us with his address.or even his works address.either or.

Right kel you really need to start training for this now as it's an endurance event somewhere between 10-12 miles as you will know by now.

If you don't start training soon by competition day it could end up being your worst nightmare you have to be prepared by gradually building up endurance week by week .

Not sure if you have even run for any length of time like 20 mins.
    If not then you need to start walk jog for 20 mins see how you get on. Need to know what you have done in the recent past .
    Then I can take it from there for the record I did used to teach kids at the running club some years back and have indeed done coaching courses .
    I'd love to help you .

Great advice Jimmy. He can start jogging to the dentist and back.

Here's some good winter clothing for runners Kel
    Given our temps over the next 4 months this type of gear is well advisable nothing worse than not being prepared a running jacket to keep you dry tights are very good keeping that winter chill away from your legs a must is gloves I prefer thin spoken ones .
    As I don't find some of that running gloves help much.

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...s-9866032.html

'Tights' Pfffft

Gan on kel, get some tights.

Quote Originally Posted by funny_flopbags View Post
    'Tights' Pfffft

Gan on kel, get some tights.
    Lol.

Tights are great but they are called lightweight jogging bottoms kel you will also need a cravat for any sub zero temps .
    As the neck can get rather cold too .

The top neck scarf on the left of this link is the type of neck wear that you will need maybe a different colour would be best suited to yourself.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ru...iw=962&bih=601

Not sure about the balaclava on that link .
    My running mate had one for winter running goodness me he scared people when he ran up to them in the street .

Cheers, Jimmy, I'll of an look later and message youse on mongbook. Your help is much appricated.

And ta, Pents *lad* I'll text it youse later.

Top gents.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)