+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your honest thoughts of vegans

Your honest thoughts of vegans

Just following on from the rice milk .
    Thought I'd start another topic (try and keep this board alive) for me most vegans are a bit strange 60s hippies tree hugging lot.

Well here's a we link worth a read .

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149636.php

Biggest danger to all domesticated animals in the land. If no one ate animal products there would be none to see in the countryside as we drive around our beautiful country.No farmer will keep stock they cant sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomred View Post
    Biggest danger to all domesticated animals in the land. If no one ate animal products there would be none to see in the countryside as we drive around our beautiful country.No farmer will keep stock they cant sell.
    Good to see you on here kingdomred ..

Thought it would be good to get a topic going and I certainly see what you are saying .
    Hard to disagree with it either .

They're a strange bunch. Suppose once you get in the habit of it, it would be a fairly easy lifestyle. I just don't know how they can be bothered.

I wouldn't have a problem with removing all domestic animals from the countryside. They probably wouldn't either.

My honest thoughts

Towards the people themselves- Fair play because its a big commitment and you have to check everything you eat.

To the way of life itself- F@ck that. I like the fact I can eat anything (except baked tatties as the are utterly bowf) and not have to worry about anything as I have no allergies and I have no isms. I could not be arsed scrutinizing everything in front of me and more importantly a lot of what I drink (alcoholic wise) are not suitable for vegans, I also love cheese and eat too much of it, I also like a suppy milk in my tea, I love haribos and other sweeties and of course I am a meat eater, square sausage and black pudding is what I miss most when Im at work.As for seeds and stuff doesn't do anything for me, tried some of Mrs Pacs when she was on some fad bollox and no, just no

In conclusion ill eat what I eat and ill be happy. Same for others and whatever they eat, stick in until you stick oot. Each to there own
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-10-2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Split bell end

The article was a bit of an eye opener for me, I was unaware Vegans did not have anything to do with wool and silk etc. I had assumed their issue was with meat and all dairy products. I do not view them any different from anyone else, what they choose to eat and wear is a matter for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    The article was a bit of an eye opener for me, I was unaware Vegans did not have anything to do with wool and silk etc. I had assumed their issue was with meat and all dairy products. I do not view them any different from anyone else, what they choose to eat and wear is a matter for them.
    Aye most vegans don't wear any silk or wool stuff but some do wear wool but as I say not many.
    Being vegan in our house means we make our meals from scratch..
    But I do know Asda and track do vegan foods like pies and Soya mince sausages meat free pies .
    Even bacon strips .

My wife even makes her own vegan cheese . There's a book on it somewhere if I find it I will post a pic of the book if any lads or lassies on here want to try something different.

Illogical.

Pointy-lugged alien twaats.

I wouldn't have a problem with removing all domestic animals from the countryside. They probably wouldn't either.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast