+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your honest thoughts of vegans

Each to their own for me. It's not my choice, how sustainable would this be if we all turned vegan?

Scumbags

To Add

Hypocrites

Why?

In the coming apocalypse they would go cannibal like the rest of us !

Priiiickkkks

I ken a vegan who's a Dandy. I would bet a lot of money there's nae huns who are vegan (or can even spell the word). So make of that what you will.

To be fair I think you have to be human to qualify as vegan?

And no to 57 Vintage - brilliant I am still laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    I ken a vegan who's a Dandy. I would bet a lot of money there's nae huns who are vegan (or can even spell the word). So make of that what you will.
    But in all honesty, how much seeds and pulses are you going to find in a bin outside McDonalds. They might want to be vegans but their eating establishments prevent them

Is bucky suitable for vegans

http://www.kgbanswers.co.uk/is-buckf...-vegan/3477580

Turns oot it is

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Illogical.

Pointy-lugged alien twaats.

Lol you do have a point vintage . Have to say a few years back we used to go to a vegan lunch most Saturdays there used to be around 15-20 of us the food was great and yes you could say most were not aliens but different.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently. I've significantly reduced the amount of meat I eat in the last few months, although I still eat fash and probably too much dairy. It's actually not that big a deal. Veganism is a long way away for me, due to love of cheese / milk / eggs, but it certainly makes sense for environmental and health reasons. I think it's widely accepted that the Earth could easily support its population if everyone followed a vegan diet. But, we've been conditioned over centuries (and especially in the last 100 years) to demand and expect cheap meat every day. There's also this tendency to go "oh, I just couldn't do it, I love bacon rolls / steak / KFC too much". Basically admitting you're a slave to addiction (I'm guilty of this too, of course). The human body can exist and thrive without those things*, but we choose not to, and that leads to the inhumane treatment of animals and the slow drawn out death of a planet.

*See also - cars. Driving to work, and back again, every day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast