+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Thread

Match Thread

I don't go on other clubs forums but I'm curious as to whether any other clubs have a Matchthread where fans from around the world unite for a live chat. I believe that the late, great Duke started it all off, but Frog and CA etc do a fantastic job of keeping it going.
    Just wondering, thanks.

I took a look around a few other Mad sites and didn't see any match threads although many other teams have more vibrant message boards that are not on FootyMad, just like we do with Banter

Frog must take all the credit for our match threads as he's the one who creates and feeds them. I just pop in with smart arsed comments once in a while and occasionally stand in when he's AWOL. The best ever one was villamiller's when one Tuesday night nobody could log in but he was already logged in when the problem started. Consequentially he started a match thread and talked to himself throughout the game as posters could see the thread but not post

PS As I was wandering about FootyMad I came across a thread on Barnsley's site where someone said they were as bad against Fulham on Saturday as Rotherham had been when they visited Oakwell. I commented if that was the case then they must be in trouble