+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewarty or Buc

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Why aren't you shouting at the Tories in WM to raise the block grant after all its them thats cutting it and effecting services. But no you just want to attack the SNP no matter what !!. You would rather Scots paid for Tory austerity through taxing them more. Whatever the Scottish Gov did you would still have a go. At its very very best whatever powers we are kindly given Westminster will always control 70% of the revenue of Scotland, it also controls more than 40% of expenditure IN Scotland (including money spent outside of, but “on behalf of Scotland). You just don't get Independence and I doubt you ever will. Your are really becoming a very tiresome man and this is the last time I will respond to your idiotic and meaningless posts. I now take great pleasure in telling you tae get to phuck.
    You're acting a wee bit sensitive there Stewarty

Why aren't you shouting at the Tories in WM to raise the block grant after all its them thats cutting it and effecting services. But no you just want to attack the SNP no matter what !!. You would rather Scots paid for Tory austerity through taxing them more. Whatever the Scottish Gov did you would still have a go. At its very very best whatever powers we are kindly given Westminster will always control 70% of the revenue of Scotland, it also controls more than 40% of expenditure IN Scotland (including money spent outside of, but “on behalf of Scotland). You just don't get Independence and I doubt you ever will. Your are really becoming a very tiresome man and this is the last time I will respond to your idiotic and meaningless posts. I now take great pleasure in telling you tae get to phuck.
    Questions getting too close to the truth for you wee man so you decide to run away.

You don't appear to like the answers you have to give as they kinda phuck your argument up.

Im quite certain the NHS, education and Local Authority spending are way more than 40% and them, am0ngst others, , are solely down to a Scottish government. You seem to think this is about the SNP, it ain't.

Its about a Scottish government of ANY political hue, having more effect on our lives than you want to admit as it phucks up yer wastemonster britnat fooolbritannia UKIP rhetoric and narrative.

I'd like to congratulate you on getting 2 posts in without putting the blame elsewhere, which is quite an achievement for you.

Just you keep on watching reruns of Braveheart and Brigadoon son and leave politics to those who are less blinkered than c**** like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    You're acting a wee bit sensitive there Stewarty
    Wee Willie can't handle the truth.

Your obviously angry Bodie. If I've upset you Im sorry all I did was answer your post with the contempt it deserved. I wasn't treating you with contempt just the questions. An example.. What would be the price of a new pair O troosers in a iScotland. You know fine well nobody can answer that sort of question. What if I asked you the price of toothpaste in post brexit UK in 2 years time ?
    Your list of question was based on the totally unfounded premise that EVERYTHING would be automatically more expensive in a iScotland. The standard of life and cost of living could well be better in a iScotland how do you know that wouldn't be the case. of course you don't. The point of Independence is to have control of our own affairs and make the decisions for the benefits of all living here. So lets leave out the silly point scoring such as your wee list of retail index of 2025 in an Independent Scotland.

PS your far to sensitive for this board you know.
    So you can't answer any of my questions, is that what you're saying ? Every question I have asked is unanswerable ?

Me angry ? Not at all, you just made me realise you are just like all the freedom fighters which I like to call separatist phuck pigs

So you can't answer any of my questions, is that what you're saying ? Every question I have asked is unanswerable ?

Me angry ? Not at all, you just made me realise you are just like all the freedom fighters which I like to call separatist phuck pigs
    Here's a novel idea Bodie why don't take some time and open mindedly and objectively try and answer your own question from the separatist phuck pig perspective.

Re answering questions,

1/ I'm sick of telling you I couldn't care less if there is another Referendum,if it happens it happens.

2/ How can I answer questions about something that has never happened before,unlike yourself the Political Guru of Fitba Mad who can see into the future and knows every single thing that is going to happen in the event of an Independence win.(Only the negatives,no positives)

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit?

Here's a novel idea Bodie why don't take some time and open mindedly and objectively try and answer your own question from the separatist phuck pig perspective.
    Why, is it because you have no answers for any of my questions ? Surely you can answer even one of them ? Maybe Disco Buc can help ?

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Re answering questions,

1/ I'm sick of telling you I couldn't care less if there is another Referendum,if it happens it happens.

2/ How can I answer questions about something that has never happened before,unlike yourself the Political Guru of Fitba Mad who can see into the future and knows every single thing that is going to happen in the event of an Independence win.(Only the negatives,no positives)

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit?
    1- okay
    2- I don't know what will happen so am asking the questions to the people that do want it to happen what will happen
    3- I trust the government will get a good deal for Britain

Maybe you could answer some questions if Scotland became independent

What currency would my family and I use ?

What would this be worth against say the American dollar ?

What would the interest rate be on mortgages ?

What would the interest rate be on savings ?

What would the rate of tax I pay ?

What would the rate of NI I would pay ?

What would happen to the value of my house ?

What would happen to the value of my car ?

What would happen to the rate we would be paying for a new car ?

What would happen to the price of fuel ?

What would happen to the price of the weekly shop ?

What would happen to the price of clothes ?

What would happen to the price of electrical goods ?

How would we defend Scotland and by which method ?

How much would it cost to set our defence up ?

How effective would our defence source be ?

What passport would my family and I have ?

How much would it cost to set this up ?

What would happen to the health service ?

What would happen to our schools ?

How much would it cost to set up all the new departments to service this new independent country ?

How do we manage when we are spending 10% more than we take in ?

Where is all the money going to come from ?

There is a few questions to start with. All fair enough IMO

Cheers

Bodie
    OK Ok you have beaten me into submission in true project fear style. so here go's one by one.

1 The bawbee.
    2 twa bucks tae the bawbee
    3 you would have no mortgage as the country will be nationalising all Tory hoose owners.
    4 The Scottish national bank would be offering 7.5% as opposed to the 0000.01 % your getting now.
    5 That would be left up to you pay what you want.
    6 As 6
    7 You would have to ask Arnold Clark that one
    8 Again old Arnie will sort you out.
    9 Fuel would be free as we have tonnes of peat and the technology to make it work
    10 You would pay a wee bit more for Yorkshire puddings but Haggis, porridge and fry ups would be much cheaper.
    11 The government would subsidise all Tartan Troos and anyone but England T Shirts.
    12 Much cheaper as a result of Q9 answer.
    13 Fife Drum and Claymore
    14 30.236 bawbees
    15 Don't think we would use this "defence source" gadget thingy. Just the Claymore.
    16 That would be left to the individual. Personally I fancy a Uzbekistan one.
    17 4 bawbees each
    18 N/A as no one will be ill in the land of milk and honey
    19 The will all be transformed into Gaelic Grammar Schools
    20 We would have a one stop shop costing 73.000 Bawbees
    21 We will all have to work that bit harder. 10 hour overtime each should see that 10~% vanish forever.
    22 I'm sure our good neighbours England will continue to prop us up Independence should make no difference to this arrangement.

Cheers Stewarty

OK Ok you have beaten me into submission in true project fear style. so here go's one by one.

1 The bawbee.
    2 twa bucks tae the bawbee
    3 you would have no mortgage as the country will be nationalising all Tory hoose owners.
    4 The Scottish national bank would be offering 7.5% as opposed to the 0000.01 % your getting now.
    5 That would be left up to you pay what you want.
    6 As 6
    7 You would have to ask Arnold Clark that one
    8 Again old Arnie will sort you out.
    9 Fuel would be free as we have tonnes of peat and the technology to make it work
    10 You would pay a wee bit more for Yorkshire puddings but Haggis, porridge and fry ups would be much cheaper.
    11 The government would subsidise all Tartan Troos and anyone but England T Shirts.
    12 Much cheaper as a result of Q9 answer.
    13 Fife Drum and Claymore
    14 30.236 bawbees
    15 Don't think we would use this "defence source" gadget thingy. Just the Claymore.
    16 That would be left to the individual. Personally I fancy a Uzbekistan one.
    17 4 bawbees each
    18 N/A as no one will be ill in the land of milk and honey
    19 The will all be transformed into Gaelic Grammar Schools
    20 We would have a one stop shop costing 73.000 Bawbees
    21 We will all have to work that bit harder. 10 hour overtime each should see that 10~% vanish forever.
    22 I'm sure our good neighbours England will continue to prop us up Independence should make no difference to this arrangement.

Cheers Stewarty
    Project fear At least it's not project bullsh1t

The sad thing is we would probably be better off if these answers came true if independence ever happened to the bullsh1t we are fed from the SNP

Cheers Bodie

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)