+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Maybe hes just being nice to me because i give him Jolly Ranchers and Humbugs
    He strips, the other boy doesnt
    Fixed it for ye

Uzbek-born Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov has made a £1bn bid to wrest control of Arsenal from majority shareholder Stan Kroenke.

But with Kroenke showing no interest, the bid has in effect been rejected, though Usmanov is yet to receive written confirmation.

The Financial Times reported Usmanov made the offer last month, and that Kroenke has yet to formally respond.

Metal magnate Usmanov owns 30% of Arsenal's shares.

He is, though, not part of the board or decision-making at the club.

£1bn to take control of Arsenal... and he owns 30% already. Bonkers stuff and further proof why football is f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Uzbek-born Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov has made a £1bn bid to wrest control of Arsenal from majority shareholder Stan Kroenke.

But with Kroenke showing no interest, the bid has in effect been rejected, though Usmanov is yet to receive written confirmation.

The Financial Times reported Usmanov made the offer last month, and that Kroenke has yet to formally respond.

Metal magnate Usmanov owns 30% of Arsenal's shares.

He is, though, not part of the board or decision-making at the club.

£1bn to take control of Arsenal... and he owns 30% already. Bonkers stuff and further proof why football is f*cked.
    He could have bought rangers for £999,999,999 less.

£1bn to take control of Arsenal.
    I can be bored at home on a Saturday afternoon for free. No need to buy Arsenal for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He could have bought rangers for £999,999,999 less.
    ha ha... who helped you with that sum?

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    ha ha... who helped you with that sum?
    Is that a UK billion or a US billion?

It could be the difference between "flicking a coin across the table" or "a gentleman Medellin with a suitcase full of cash" getting involved.

I don't get it. Why spunk a billion on Arsenal when you could buy Morton for a tenner? Win the champions league with the change

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don't get it. Why spunk a billion on Arsenal when you could buy Morton for a tenner? Win the champions league with the change

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It's the greatest league in the world don't you know. Who would want to buy Morton when you can have the glamour of buying Arsenal for A BILLION!

You could buy every team in Scotland for that amount and still have about 900 million spare! Crazy money and to be honest I'm glad that hasn't happened here in Scotland ! Real fitba teams here, with real fans and realistic football !! Wouldn't change it for the world !!

It's the greatest league in the world don't you know. Who would want to buy Morton when you can have the glamour of buying Arsenal for A BILLION!

Id rather go to Cappielow and stand on a terrace for a game v Dunfermline than the emirates where id be surrounded by half and half scarves and selfy sticks (I realise you were being facetious)

Crazy money and to be honest I'm glad that hasn't happened here in Scotland ! Real fitba teams here, with real fans and realistic football !! Wouldn't change it for the world !!
    Absolutely spot on.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-05-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast