+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Aye read that earlier Crazy !!
    Wages rose 12% to £2.3BILLION!! f*cks sake.

In the Championship, overall revenues increased to a new record level of £556m in 2015-16, and have risen by 74% in the past decade.
    But for the third time in four years, clubs spent more on wages (£561m) than they generated in revenue, resulting in a record operating loss of £261m. This follows two seasons where losses have been reduced.
    Clubs in the Championship stand to see their revenues jump by at least £170m from promotion to the Premier League, rising to over £290m if they survive one season.

Disgusting really!

SSN were w@nking over the fact there have be 8 tranfers over 30 million. Woopdee do. Over inflated sh@te. Everton with 2 of them. Everton constant also rans blast 60+ mill on two play. Away to f@ck

English football - Turn off lights, shut the doors, bolt them shut and never reopen... this video is the most cringy thing you will ever watch .

Arsenals Chinese Promo Video :vomit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bRCkk6V-os

I dinna get involved in this threads, normally. Living abroad, hands up I watch all the fitba including England. Mind you BEIN is shutdown now so may change. Anyway, SKY ran yellow banner headline last week for Kyle Walker transfer. Highest fee ever for a number 2! Thats really pushing the agenda.

Whats with all these friendlies in Singapore, Malaysia and Ceylon its all a load awf pish

Chel**** playing Woolwich Arsenal on the box noo from Peking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Darren Randolph, a bit better than average keeper at Motherwell for a few seasons joins Middlesbrough for £5 million.

Apparently they were charging something like $150-$200 plus for tickets for a Man U v Man City friendly in Houston 😲😲😲. Anyone paying that for a f'ucking kickabout in the sun deserves all they get 😂😂😂.

My mate is paying £70 plus per month for Sky and BT Sport. I know folk paying way more than that too. Until folk wise up and tell these companies to "GTF I'm nae paying that" - it's only going to get worse.....
    Last edited by The_Moog; 22-07-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Man U v Man City friendly
    That sums up that league. Its so money orientated they have a friendly between two fierce rivals, completely devaluing the rivalry. All for a quick buck

W@nker football for w@nkers

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That sums up that league. Its so money orientated they have a friendly between two fierce rivals, completely devaluing the rivalry. All for a quick buck

W@nker football for w@nkers
    You nae going to search for a 1/2 & 1/2 scarf online then Pac. Note, I have not searched myself, but would not be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    You nae going to search for a 1/2 & 1/2 scarf online then Pac. Note, I have not searched myself, but would not be surprised.
    Unbelievably i know someone who has a half n half manurecity. He showed me it after i saw one one here. Too young to rip the sh@te out of. He would probably cry if i did

Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast