+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Whilst I agree with the sentiment, US stadia are comparatively f*cking amazing behind the scenes with bars and loads of different food options so it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people were still to get to their seats.
    Mourinho commented on the empty spaces after the game according to BBC sport

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    what was the score after the 3rd quarter??

1 & 0 to the Unity Reds with Real Big Fish pressing high in the offensive zone and trying real hard to equilibrialize the game points.

Unity win the penalty shots 2 & 1

(Aye that's actually true like - f*cking 2-1 on penalties. Pinnacle of football)

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Just wrong

Anybody mind those half and half hats in the mid 80s?

You'd get Rasellik and Everton or Rasellik and Notts Forest /Liverpool Man Utd

As the Hunnery were on the slide no many folk admitted following them or switched during the 80s at my school so cannae mind seeing Hun ones but no doubt they existed.

Dinnae think we had any thank ****

Another abomination

Aye we did I have seen Aberdeen/Everton half/half hats probably from about the early/mid 80s.

Lots of Asians wearing Chelsea tops clapping as Bayern go 3 up.

Also someone in a Manure top celebrating as well.
    Last edited by theram1975; 25-07-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Loving this thread.

Do you know how many Gavin Sw*nkie's you can get for Romelu Lukaku?
    Sw*nkie 8 grand Forfar to Arbroath. Lukaku £75 million Everton to Man U.

Last edited by SmedDUm; 25-07-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Loving this thread.

Wouldn't fancy being in that nightclub though.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Loving this thread.

Bloody hell hes back at Arbroath. How many times is that now. When I went to Forfar v the Binos last season Sw@nkie was decent. Hes pretty commanding in the middle of the park.

Lets nae forget he single handedly binned sevco oot the cup a few years back.

LuCACKu pfffft. He's no Sw@nkie. 8 grand is a steal. 75m=football for d@cks

I dont think the guff football is going to be able to carry on the way it is now. I read the other day Arsenal are offering Ozil 280000 pounds a week if he signs a new deal, even with the money these clubs get from Sky and sponsors this gravy train is going to come to an end some time and leave a lot if these clubs in a mess. Especially once the foreign owners get bored and take off on a new hobby.

Speaking of Sky my old man was saying they are now charging you for each Sky Sports channel! Instead of 1,2,3 and 4 the c@nts have got Sky Premier League, Sky Golf, Sky F1 etc and are charging 18 quid a channel, I binned that a long time ago and suggested my dad should do the same but it just shows you that Sky are struggling to pay for the rights of showing Premier league games. It wont be long before they go bust at this rate when they piss off enough folk by charging them ridiculous prices to watch a bunch of millionaires rolling about the ground feigning injury.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    My mate is paying £70 plus per month for Sky and BT Sport. I know folk paying way more than that too. Until folk wise up and tell these companies to "GTF I'm nae paying that" - it's only going to get worse.....
    I know sumbody who was paying sky £132 per month!! WTF? I'm sure they Dinna now but were up till earlier this year. Fkn criminal.
    That is the full package like....... Phones, full tv and broadband and maybe more I'm nae sure......
    Last edited by fittiered; 25-07-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I dont think the guff football is going to be able to carry on the way it is now. I read the other day Arsenal are offering Ozil 280000 pounds a week if he signs a new deal, even with the money these clubs get from Sky and sponsors this gravy train is going to come to an end some time and leave a lot if these clubs in a mess. Especially once the foreign owners get bored and take off on a new hobby.

Speaking of Sky my old man was saying they are now charging you for each Sky Sports channel! Instead of 1,2,3 and 4 the c@nts have got Sky Premier League, Sky Golf, Sky F1 etc and are charging 18 quid a channel, I binned that a long time ago and suggested my dad should do the same but it just shows you that Sky are struggling to pay for the rights of showing Premier league games. It wont be long before they go bust at this rate when they piss off enough folk by charging them ridiculous prices to watch a bunch of millionaires rolling about the ground feigning injury.
    Nae to defend Sky but it looks like the £18 p/month is for one channel with no contract, cancel anytime like nowtv. If you add a second channel it's £22. It's not £18 per channel, that would be ridiculous.

Or you can buy the whole sports bundle and sign up for a long term subscription.

Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast