+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Good. Did Everton nae buy 3 players over 30m

Mon Atalanta(randomly are high up on my bucket list of teams to see. Have a reason though)

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Sky Sports News is appalling. Every hour it's the same 55 minutes about Nathanial Clyne's left hamstring and 5 minutes of contractually obliged 'other sports' of which Scottish football is considered part of.

I genuinely feel embarrassed that I am in some way financing this whole nonsense. Kept Sky Sports for the Lions tour, red zone nfl and cricket but I don't watch it nearly enough to justify the costs. They now have a channel solely devoted to the EPL. It's fu(king sh!t.
    Just checked my Sky Account and it turns out they are undercharging me and I'm not actually paying them for the Sky Sports package I 'enjoy' . Moral/Financial Question for you. Do I:-

a ) Fess up, because it's the right thing to do
    b ) Fess up, because I don't want to be hit with a big bill further down the road for the services I have used
    c ) Keep schtum and if they discover it and chase me for money say "well I've nae watched it because I didn't think I had it" and hope they cannae prove I sat and watched Middle*** v Es*** the other day

Thoughts?

Just checked my Sky Account and it turns out they are undercharging me and I'm not actually paying them for the Sky Sports package I 'enjoy' . Moral/Financial Question for you. Do I:-

b ) Fess up, because I don't want to be hit with a big bill further down the road for the services I have used
    c ) Keep schtum and if they discover it and chase me for money say "well I've nae watched it because I didn't think I had it" and hope they cannae prove I sat and watched Middle*** v Es*** the other day

Thoughts?
    It's their fault for undercharging you so just keep quiet.

Thoughts?
    Hand yourself in for watching cricket. Best to be honest like our local MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's their fault for undercharging you so just keep quiet.
    I was undercharged by my utility company (First Utility, the Huns of energy supply). One year later, countless phone calls & ombudsman intervention later & they still won't accept the 'it's your fault you Hun b'stards' defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was undercharged by my utility company (First Utility, the Huns of energy supply). One year later, countless phone calls & ombudsman intervention later & they still won't accept the 'it's your fault you Hun b'stards' defence.
    Slightly different, they can prove you used their electric.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Slightly different, they can prove you used their electric.
    I can prove he watched his Sky. Its all there in post #245

First Utility (avoid the c*nts like the plague) sent a guy round to read my meter, who made an @rse of it, then wanted to charge me £120 to get the same guy round for another shot at it, then had over 25 different guesses at what my bill could be, ranging from them owing me £20, to me owing them £1000.

If anyone is with them, or thinking of changing, I can't stress enough how utterly shyte they are when they encounter a problem.

Anyway, ditch your SKY & stream the cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Anyway, ditch your SKY & stream the cricket.
    I enjoy skys coverage of Kabaddi

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41346317

staggering numbers for fitba

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41346317

staggering numbers for fitba
    People buy into the pish. That's the problem

Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast