+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was undercharged by my utility company (First Utility, the Huns of energy supply). One year later, countless phone calls & ombudsman intervention later & they still won't accept the 'it's your fault you Hun b'stards' defence.
    Not sure it`s only them in the utilities market who are useless ?

i had a hassle with N-Power. Had my Gas meter changed a year back , and despite having it read twice by my reckoning , they continued to charge me by previous useage estimate. Finally I did an own meter reading thing online. And the next bill I got jumped to me owing them owing over £2k !!! First call I made to them questioning how the feck I had managed to treble my year on year useage , i got the response " well, we can give you time to pay it back ? )
    I went nuts !! Imagine if I had been a weak O.A.P or the like . who might have just shut up and paid up.

Eventually got to the root of the error. They had no record of my meter being changed !! Hence the numbers hadn`t been reset on my account. ( Why they fitted a meter NOT zroed feck knows again ?!! )

Took the chunts 6 months to rectify their fault and revise my bill . Turns out I was over £600 in credit via my direct debits. ( which they kept trying to increase anyway ) So I finally got some cash back.

Pretty sure it`ll be the same withh many of the other providers as well ?

N Power have their very own hotline when you phone the ombudsman. They must be absolutely horrendous.

I'll probably end up going to court with First Utility. Hun b'stards

N Power have their very own hotline when you phone the ombudsman. They must be absolutely horrendous.

I'll probably end up going to court with First Utility. Hun b'stards
    NPower are horrendous - I was with them once, never again, even if they were 50% cheaper than anyone else.

If you go to Court Mason, please, please use yer "hun b'astard" defence. If that doesn't work then you just need to call for "healing", the fact there is no need to "rake over old coals", and that First Utility just need to "move on" for the good of the Power Industry as there is "no appetite" to pursue you for this alleged debt.

Try and get Nimmo Smith as the judge if you can min

That should do the trick. Happy to help

I cancelled my Sky completely in June. Asked for a reason & I told them not enough Scottish fitba. Didnt tell em id moved abroad.

Murderpool v Manure. Overhyped drivel. Need i say more

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Murderpool v Manure. Overhyped drivel. Need i say more
    Most over rated game in world football. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that wasn’t turgid sh1te

It's Mourinho's fault for parking the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's Mourinho's fault for parking the bus.
    So the hype was justified. Moronyo ruined the spectacle.

Just watching the Man City game, some of their play was outstanding. That Kevin De Bruyne would be a good replacement for McLean if he ends up at the Huns

Stoke were pish

Just watching the Man City game, some of their play was outstanding. That Kevin De Bruyne would be a good replacement for McLean if he ends up at the Huns

Stoke were pish
    How good would he be as a defensive midfielder though?

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast