+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The asian gloryhunters dont really bother me its the hype and the arrogance that do. Its just a hyped up clown show courtesy of that old scumbag Murdoch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They've got a point about Fellaini

I was more pointing out that the Asians in the pic know f@ck all. Why would you want Tom Cleverlys shirt. Of all the players to choose

And Fellaini is a f@cking horse

I was assuming they wanted somebody esle to buy Fellaini, not Man U.

[URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/29/manchester-citys-220-million-summer-spending-spree-puts-back/"]

About feckin' time!

Fantasy fitba clubs with super rich owners - Citeh, Chelski and PSG are making a total mockery out of the game at that level.

Closer to home, UEFA need to grow a pair and look at a certain club and follow-on tribute act from Govan - nae exactly FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY from those chunts for over 30 years!

Malky Mackay: Owner Vincent Tan says ex-Cardiff boss an 'idiot' over Cornelius signing
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40916521

Still, I'm sure he knows what he's doing at the SFA.
    Does anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    [URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/29/manchester-citys-220-million-summer-spending-spree-puts-back/"]

About feckin' time!

Fantasy fitba clubs with super rich owners - Citeh, Chelski and PSG are making a total mockery out of the game at that level.

Closer to home, UEFA need to grow a pair and look at a certain club and follow-on tribute act from Govan - nae exactly FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY from those chunts for over 30 years!

"City are also prepared to rival Real Madrid for the £161 million purchase of Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe in the event they cannot persuade Arsenal to sell Sanchez, a move that would push their spending closer to £400 million."

Its gone beyond madness. It wont last forever and it cant last forever. Even with what seems like an endless stream of
    TV revenue, all things come to an end and this will be no different. I would love SKY or BT to go pop and the crads will come tumbling down. F*ck the lot of them when it happens.

Attached Images Attached Images  

At least they are at the games I suppose even if they have took an extendable device for taking self portraits with them.

"Field" FFS

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast