+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Do these Liverpool/Nivea ads just not make you want to cringe? "Proper mannies fitba" a thing of the past i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Dinna do facebook. Fits the script
    Boring auld caant!

Guff fitbas still pish.

If ye have sky telly in the hoose, tak yersel oot that hoose, slap yersel, shak yersel doon, hae a word wi yersel, then sup a beer content in knowledge that yer back in the real mannies world.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Boring auld caant!

I'm in the minority of people who have never had it at any point in my life. This place and fitbanorth are the only social media outlets I have used

Facebook must be one of the worst inventions ever

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Do these Liverpool/Nivea ads just not make you want to cringe? "Proper mannies fitba" a thing of the past i think.
    Supposedly Liverpool are set to sue Nivea after Lallana dropped a tube on his foot whilst filming - ruling him out for the rest of the season and most probably England's three games in the World Cup.

Joe Hart and the dandruff shampoo adds are awful too

He needs to wash his gloves as he plays like he has shampoo all over them. Well he did at Torino anyway. By the fact I haven't heard his name in a while hes nae getting a game at w@nk city these days

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm in the minority of people who have never had it at any point in my life. This place and fitbanorth are the only social media outlets I have used

Facebook must be one of the worst inventions ever
    You do a lot of fitba travelling, be handy for staying in touch wi the folk you meet while away no?

You do a lot of fitba travelling, be handy for staying in touch wi the folk you meet while away no?
    Ive spoke to/ended up on nights out with folk on every jaunt I have ever done (except Basel as they are stuck up elitist w@nkers)It one of my favourite parts of travelling abroad, ill speak to any c@nt. I'm usually approached as I'm on my own and my Dons tourie is an ice breaker. But I have never had the urge to meet up again as I wont go back as I never repeat holiday destinations. I just get in take in the culture and the history of the city, watch the game, drink the beer and piss off. Its a great life. Wish I took on the single life earlier

Fair enough. Bevy n fitba all over Europe.. wits no tae like!

You got plans to do places like South America?

Fair enough. Bevy n fitba all over Europe.. wits no tae like!

You got plans to do places like South America?
    Sanfreece Hiroshima (picked their ground as I mentioned it in a TRF bit before and ill be in Hiroshima)next May is on the cards. Definitely going to Japan so I have to get a game. Just need them to be at home. Hopefully get more than a game on the trip though

My ultimate though is Penarol. Second most successful (still alive team in world fitba) behind Linfield where I'm absolutely never f@cking going

Anyway back on topic, Ill never go to a guffball prem game ever again as guffball is pish

Harry Kane quoted in the paper today saying qualifying for the Champions League is more important than winning a trophy

An air of familiarity about that statement

Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast