+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by korzak View Post
    Im coming hame...ive hid a phuckin nough o these plastic sh1tebags...only hard fin theres 5 o em and one o me...fin i get em on their ain...they go quiet..and ive jist fronted 4 o em in Forest Gate...Shattit....aboot 40 minutes ago..and unusually fir me i wis nae armed.
    The sun has definitely got to you!

Nah min..just a build up ...its constant phukkery of the highest order...If i dinna get oot soon..Strangeways Here I Come...(which i thought wis quite a good album)

Showpiece guff event turns out to be the predictable borefest with a bunch of over paid, over hyped players spending more time falling over and moaning at the referee than actually trying to play the game. Awful spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Showpiece guff event turns out to be the predictable borefest with a bunch of over paid, over hyped players spending more time falling over and moaning at the referee than actually trying to play the game. Awful spectacle.
    Yeah "greatest league/greatest cup" competition ever, they really love to delude themselves that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Yeah "greatest league/greatest cup" competition ever, they really love to delude themselves that lot.
    Hopefully your namesakes put on a better show at 7

I made a big mistake watching the guffball final, it was hard to stay awake.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    I read the other day since the 2013/14 season Spanish teams have won 8 of the 9 Champions League and Europa League tournaments with Man Utd winning the Europa League being the other.

It will be 9 out of 10 if Real Madrid win the Champions League final next week yet the guffs dismiss the Spanish League as a 2 team league and insist there league is the best in the world

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I read the other day since the 2013/14 season Spanish teams have won 8 of the 9 Champions League and Europa League tournaments with Man Utd winning the Europa League being the other.

It will be 9 out of 10 if Real Madrid win the Champions League final next week yet the guffs dismiss the Spanish League as a 2 team league and insist there league is the best in the world
    Hyperguffbole

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I made a big mistake watching the guffball final, it was hard to stay awake.
    I did actually fall asleep in the first half. What an absolute boring game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Hopefully your namesakes put on a better show at 7
    They certainly did and some more. Much better spectacle than that english rubbish earlier.

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast