+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    If I'd the wedge I'd support my NFL team in the flesh mair often but NFL Gamepass is my friend.

I've seen the Jints play in the flesh three times, twice when we played in that London and once in the Meadowlands (MetLife my @r5e). I'll tell you summat, the Yanks can do watching sport.
    Sneckers, I’ve a few spare vokey wedges to assist if need be.

SF was the correct shout btw plus a few from The Marine 2 weekends back, American rugby is not my cup of tea, however I’m sure I would enjoy the day out.

Been to a lot of guff grounds/matches and in general I’ve enjoyed the match/banter.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

I finished the night a hoor o' a red-up.
    Sneckie min can you jist clarify summin, did ya feenish the nicht with a hoor and in a red-up or wiz ye jist in fair sotter

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sneckie min can you jist clarify summin, did ya feenish the nicht with a hoor and in a red-up or wiz ye jist in fair sotter
    Jist a fair sotter, nae commercial transactions.........I widnae have been in the same postcode as "fit for it".

Guffball now devaluing international caps

A friendly v the yanks at Wembley is now know as the "Wayne Rooney Foundation Match" and is in honour the granny shagging compulsive adulterer and his charity. He is coming out of retirement to make a sub appearance

How this is a allowed to be carried out in an official match is a joke if you ask me

I see that Richard Scudamore is going to get a £5Million leaving present when he steps down from being Chairman of the EPL (£250K from each of the 20 clubs).

Setting aside the obscenity of such a payment, I wonder what leaving present Neil Doncaster will get when we finally get rid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that Richard Scudamore is going to get a £5Million leaving present when he steps down from being Chairman of the EPL (£250K from each of the 20 clubs).

Setting aside the obscenity of such a payment, I wonder what leaving present Neil Doncaster will get when we finally get rid of him?
    I'd contribute if we could get it done sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd contribute if we could get it done sooner rather than later.
    I wasn't thinking much - a deep fried mars bar supper to remember Scotland by should do it

I wasn't thinking much - a deep fried mars bar supper to remember Scotland by should do it
    Seems fair enough.

?
    Why the f@ck would clubs pay Scudamore.i cant fathom the logic

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Why the f@ck would clubs pay Scudamore.i cant fathom the logic
    Cause he made them a fortune I guess.

Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast