+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Speaking of Jim White, anybody seen this before?

https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...98043680030720
    Jim Whyte is a tube but I thought that was ridiculously funny. Some mullet and tash

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They’re showing the Man City vs Arsenal game on Noggie TV just now & for the last few minutes, the camera has been focused on loads of folk outside the ground ALL wearing half & half scarves

Football was infinitely better when arsenal fans would have their heads down & colours hidden, for fear of having the sh1t kicked out them up a close in Moss Side. The romance has gone
    I wonder if anyone would buy a half and half scarf for Wednesday nights match

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Jim Whyte is a tube but I thought that was ridiculously funny. Some mullet and tash
    The soft spoken gent is now a famous bridal dress designer with flagship shop just round the corner from her majesty. Just random info...

Not at Pittodrie but the way the Shuttle Bus Arena is going nothing would surprise me in the future...

Joking aside....why are people still paying into this con? No one really believes the club spent all their transfer kitty so why did they delve into the DNA cash? Something certainly not integral with our clubs honesty here.
    Because it seems like a better way to both support and influence the club than contributing nothing by not going to games and whingeing like a wee lassie on a board not even connected to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Because it seems like a better way to both support and influence the club than contributing nothing by not going to games and whingeing like a wee lassie on a board not even connected to the club.
    What a load of b@llocks. Where are you influencing the club? Your post is the equivalent of a wee lassie annoyed because someone pulled her pigtails.

What a load of b@llocks. Where are you influencing the club? Your post is the equivalent of a wee lassie annoyed because someone pulled her pigtails.
    The folk that continue to troll the f@ck out of DNA and DNAers forget that a VAST majority of the 6000 or so who joined up have probably never been near or been regular contributors to message boards such as these.

I'm not advocating it (DNA), but folk are pretty free to spend their money as they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    The folk that continue to troll the f@ck out of DNA and DNAers forget that a VAST majority of the 6000 or so who joined up have probably never been near or been regular contributors to message boards such as these.

I'm not advocating it (DNA), but folk are pretty free to spend their money as they see fit.
    It’s amazing I get called a troll constantly by the posters who disagree with my opinion
    I believe the whole DNA debacle is a con and have yet to hear anything to suggest otherwise. I would go as far as saying the numbers of people saying this now has increased a fair bit so I am not the only one.
    You yourself don’t advocate it, so what’s the problem with someone giving an opinion about it being dodgy?
    As you say people are free to spend their money as they see fit. If they want to give it to a multi multi millionaire to save him spending money then so be it. I would rather put it to a better cause but that must be the troll in me.

Our Chairman and some members of the board?
    Actually no, the Chairman would just ask for a loan.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Our Chairman and some members of the board?
    Actually no, the Chairman would just ask for a loan.
    Or he would just use the DNA cash

Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast