+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Anyway, back on topic. Here’s the list of the English clubs that have played in the CL. We’ve ruled a few out already & I reckon Blackburn & Leicester are too unfashionable for JJs squad.

Might be Everton. Sure we played them in a testimonial

Name:  5FAAFFB7-516A-4D3B-8CC9-A5116EB465EE.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  11.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Anyway, back on topic. Here’s the list of the English clubs that have played in the CL. We’ve ruled a few out already & I reckon Blackburn & Leicester are too unfashionable for JJs squad.

Might be Everton. Sure we played them in a testimonial

Name:  5FAAFFB7-516A-4D3B-8CC9-A5116EB465EE.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  11.1 KB
    We have played Everton for Brian Grant and Big Russ' testimonials. Andersons was a cracking game. 3-2 the guffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    1. I don’t boast
    2. I lose penfolds, I don’t spend them
    3. Indeed it is a banter forum precious, I take for what it is and “report me if you want” ......thankfully I’m not insecure and cognitively just get on with life......you and the rest of the trolls on the half full minibus can do whatever.

As always

SF
    C’mon Jackjarvis....who is your guffball team? Mine is Spurs....I was born in London, so they are my hometown team as such. I admit the dancing video Mason89 posted was absolutely brilliant and made a complete fool of modern English guffball and Spurs. I have been offered a ticket for any Spurs match I want to go so maybe I should go and see them soon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We have played Everton for Brian Grant and Big Russ' testimonials. Andersons was a cracking game. 3-2 the guffs
    Played Chelsea in a friendly in 1967 as well but you're correct, Everton looks to be the favourite. Dunno why we had all the cloak and dagger stuff tho. Wasted my morning.

Are they not the more rascist of the two Liverpool clubs anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Played Chelsea in a friendly in 1967 as well but you're correct, Everton looks to be the favourite. Dunno why we had all the cloak and dagger stuff tho. Wasted my morning.

Less murderous

Fit was the score in BGs testimonial? I was there but canna mind. We got beat though. That I do know

*think* it was 1-0

Pretty sure it was a shyte awful game

“Cloak and dagger” on a banter forum, come on! anyway,you guessed correctly earlier......I must confess I did prefer going to Avenell Road but now the home games are at Hornsey Road........importantly though, the supporters club that I frequent is on Gillespie Road which is equidistant from Highbury/Emirates and run by decent sorts.....cracking pint of Guinness and I tend to leave it a bit late prior to heading to the new stadium.

SF

You could’ve just said, ‘I like Arsenal’

I think you are close, but Spurs have only recently came back into prominence, too long on the outside for a NE Gloryhunter to stay on the champions League sidelines.

I think it's Arsenal. London club so easier to get the plane down with Crawford, Toby et al. No real dons link but if you're going to be a gloryhunting guffball enthusiast, that doesn't have to always be the case. You can always lie and say it's because they play the most attractive football is why you travel such ludicrous distances to follow a football team you have no link to.

Your carbon footprint must be shameful min

Knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You could’ve just said, ‘I like Arsenal’
    Does it really matter, I was being accused of gloryhunting and other nonsense?.....I think glue was probably mentioned.....again!......anyway, when not assisting with my team, I follow the once michty, dependant on other commitments I sometimes go and hook up with mates and watch The Arsenal.

SF

Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast