+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 12635

Liverpool fan today at Anfield wearing and kissing a Brighton top when Brighton scored.

Freak
    Attention seeking fud

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 12635

Liverpool fan today at Anfield wearing and kissing a Brighton top when Brighton scored.

Freak
    Did the bin dippers miss out again? What a shame.

Who can they blame this time?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Who can they blame this time?
    They will find someone

Now (grudgingly) i have to say, 'mon Spurs

Manchester City's 'ascension' to become the top club in England was the final nail in the coffin for me. Absolutely zero interest in English football since then aside from the Leicester title winning season.

I stopped watching when the tag line of "greatest league in the world" was banded about first. Thats when it all started making me want to puke. The hype escalated, teams became play things for rich people and it spiraled out of control and the soul quickly dissapeared

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Manchester City's 'ascension' to become the top club in England was the final nail in the coffin for me. Absolutely zero interest in English football since then aside from the Leicester title winning season.
    I ken far yer coming from min (Abramovich buying the league with the 3rd / 4 th biggest team in London was just as bad).

But:

Listening to a couple of phone ins last night and there were proper old school Man City fans (aye, guys who've followed them for years - down in Divison 3 etc) calling in still just amazed and awestruck at what's happened to their team.

Genuine appreciation of how lucky they are and what it means to them as fans of a team who they've followed loyally with little or no success for years.

I myself dinna grudge folk like that - who've had to put up with all sorts of shyte for years from the Salford glory hunting crew & others - a minute of it to be honest.

The tourists & EPL fan boys can f'uck right off though....

Its hideous plastic shyte for glory hunters and tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Its hideous plastic shyte for glory hunters and tourists.
    Like button opportunity

Bolton Wanderers set up emergency food bank to help staff after wages go unpaid
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48268140

Leagues awash with money spunk it all on mercenary players and then can't even pay their own staff.
    Here's hoping there's a domino effect down there.

Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast