+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

I originally laughed like f*ck when i saw this, but it soon turned to utter cringe and despair. We say Scottish football is Sh*te at times and it is, but by christ im glad its nothing like the w*nkfest down there. What an embarrassment to football and whats worse is that the players go along with it. Nae a real manny among them! Imagine telling god back in the 80's he would be expected to do this... he would have floored whoever suggested it.

It shouldn't but it does annoy me when our captain done that dab ****e when he scored and Christie does that stupid dance the wee French boy does. Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It shouldn't but it does annoy me when our captain done that dab ****e when he scored and Christie does that stupid dance the wee French boy does. Embarrassing.
    See, stupid celebrations dinna really bother me.

That usually starts at training and is usually an indicator that there's a good spirit at training.

I had nae idea what Jacko was doing (I thought it was a "kiss the guns" type gesture) and I've nae noticed Christie's dance, but these things usually start as a wind up at training.

Didn't realise Christies dance moves were a copy of anything other than of some of my moves fae Boogaloos back in the day.

It doesn't bother me. Some celebrations are timeless, some are of the moment, but the reality is he's a 20 year old loon showing a bit of enthusiasm and excitement. As a 40 something year old mannie it's a level of enthusiasm and excitement I can only fondly look back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whats next. Each player gets an enterance tune like a wrestler?
    In fairness, this could be amazing. Imagine Andy Considine charging out to Ultimate Warrior's music and clotheslining some tim beaut. Would need to be behind the refs back, like.

All fake "look at me" w*ank post-goal celebrations should be banned henceforth - so say me

Simple raising of the hand as a thank you and back to the game - like in the ye-olden days.

Prima donna tosspots

Had Sky Sports News on in the back ground a couple of weeks ago when I heard this,

"After the break we'll bring you right up to date with Marouane Fellaini's haircut".

Marouane Fellaini's haircut

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Had Sky Sports News on in the back ground a couple of weeks ago when I heard this,

"After the break we'll bring you right up to date with Marouane Fellaini's haircut".
    Isn't that a Manic Street Preachers B side?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    All fake "look at me" w*ank post-goal celebrations should be banned henceforth - so say me

Simple raising of the hand as a thank you and back to the game - like in the ye-olden days.

Prima donna tosspots
    I will always choose an Alan Shearer hand up or a Muller jumping up and down. Timeless classics. But any excuse to post the greatest celebration ever

The greatest

Love it

I always liked Eric Black's take on the Denis Law single finger job.

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast