+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s amazing I get called a troll constantly by the posters who disagree with my opinion
    I believe the whole DNA debacle is a con and have yet to hear anything to suggest otherwise. I would go as far as saying the numbers of people saying this now has increased a fair bit so I am not the only one.
    You yourself don’t advocate it, so what’s the problem with someone giving an opinion about it being dodgy?
    As you say people are free to spend their money as they see fit. If they want to give it to a multi multi millionaire to save him spending money then so be it. I would rather put it to a better cause but that must be the troll in me.
    Oi troll !! " Dinna get onythig fir yur DNA money , my erse !!!" 25% off at Ashvale , and a bonny wee red dna pack wi a tartan scsrf and a wee badge in it.
    HUD 'AT. !!!! And wheest noo .;-)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oi troll !! " Dinna get onythig fir yur DNA money , my erse !!!" 25% off at Ashvale , and a bonny wee red dna pack wi a tartan scsrf and a wee badge in it.
    HUD 'AT. !!!! And wheest noo .;-)
    I liked that.

What was the mere contribution for this hamper of goodies?

We need another mass extinction event. Humanity has had its chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s amazing I get called a troll constantly by the posters who disagree with my opinion
    I believe the whole DNA debacle is a con and have yet to hear anything to suggest otherwise. I would go as far as saying the numbers of people saying this now has increased a fair bit so I am not the only one.
    You yourself don’t advocate it, so what’s the problem with someone giving an opinion about it being dodgy?
    As you say people are free to spend their money as they see fit. If they want to give it to a multi multi millionaire to save him spending money then so be it. I would rather put it to a better cause but that must be the troll in me.
    Oh come on now, every opportunity to suggest impropriety around DNA and you will be the first in there, its relentless. We kind of get it by now. Its the sort of drip drip constant negativity that ensures message boards will continue to appeal to a small section of the support. I get it and most folk on here get it but if someone feels happy with a cheap scarf and parting with £18 thinking they are supporting the club then so be it.

Far from me so stop you from commenting on it 30 odd times a day, the proof of it being a con will only come out when they publish the accounts.

This popped up as an advert the other day on another site.

What a rid up

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  69.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

We need another mass extinction event. Humanity has had its chance.
    Jesus wept... thats grim... f*cking grim.

The NFL and other football leagues are really worried about guff ball. It will eat itself though. It has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The NFL and other football leagues are really worried about guff ball. It will eat itself though. It has to.
    There's pant p15hing going on Stateside about the size of the TV audience for this year's SB.

I think it's a demographic specific issue this year IMHO but the Moneyball, Guff pi5h is growing traction there.
    I go on a few Springs**** sites and the amount of Sceptics that profess to fandom of Chelski, Abu Dhabi, Liverpool, Spurs etc.
    is scary.

It's quite funny seeing them discuss fitba with their quaint terminology about "making plays" and suchlike.
    Of course I never subtly and passive-aggresively rip the pi5h oota them.

Never.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's pant p15hing going on Stateside about the size of the TV audience for this year's SB.

I think it's a demographic specific issue this year IMHO but the Moneyball, Guff pi5h is growing traction there.
    I go on a few Springs**** sites and the amount of Sceptics that profess to fandom of Chelski, Abu Dhabi, Liverpool, Spurs etc.
    is scary.

It's quite funny seeing them discuss fitba with their quaint terminology about "making plays" and suchlike.
    Of course I never subtly and passive-aggresively rip the pi5h oota them.

Never.
    Nae my cup of tea Sneckers, never attended and not likely to tbh, the loon went to a SB party the other night and some mutual chums had one nearby also.

I’ve worked with many Americans in the past and admittedly I cannot tar the septics all with the same brush, however, from experience I’ll stick to the fitba and travel about Europe etc........do the SB teams play over here competitively or is it just a “show game”?

I passed on Sneckers snr good regards to Jarvis snr on Saturday, old age does not come easy and I’m sure your dad would have been at Dunnottar paying his respects to WD at lunchtime.......I’ll raise a glass in the Beastie tonight and hopefully I can speak to another WD the morn once we beat thon new club.

SF

Four competitive NFL games in that London come Autumn (Fall:-) ) but winna be traveling as my much loved NY Giants are nae involved.

Hinna spoken to Snr in a bit, I'll give him a shout later in the week.
    WD? Nae placing.......and nae intimation of a passing from Snr.

Currently en route to the nation's capital for a gig at Usher Hall, preceded and followed by a gargle or two...... hopefully in celebration of vanquishing 5088.

Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast