+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Four competitive NFL games in that London come Autumn (Fall:-) ) but winna be traveling as my much loved NY Giants are nae involved.

Hinna spoken to Snr in a bit, I'll give him a shout later in the week.
    WD? Nae placing.......and nae intimation of a passing from Snr.

Currently en route to the nation's capital for a gig at Usher Hall, preceded and followed by a gargle or two...... hopefully in celebration of vanquishing 5088.
    Snr would deffo have been there along with quite a lot of chums that frequent Ann St, with this, WD sadly passed away at home in Fetteresso Tce last week.

Hope your pop concert goes well, like yourself I’ll partake in a libation or two pretty sharply........not too many though.......can’t have a glue sniffing pished up senile goat letting down my chums considering I don’t get to Pittodrie very often.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I liked that.

What was the mere contribution for this hamper of goodies?
    Ach Min. You cannot equate these gifts to any tawdry monetry value.

Just think. I have been immortalised with my name written on the Wall in the Players tunnel.

How can you tink of money , when Shinniesta and ManU Wilson see my name every game as they run out ??

( But I think it`s a wee bit more than I pay for netflix every month..........and BT Sport.......)

Jings. Just realised I haven`t been in to collect my speshul DNA Dons shirt since the start of the season. I`m just burning money now ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's pant p15hing going on Stateside about the size of the TV audience for this year's SB.

I think it's a demographic specific issue this year IMHO but the Moneyball, Guff pi5h is growing traction there.
    I go on a few Springs**** sites and the amount of Sceptics that profess to fandom of Chelski, Abu Dhabi, Liverpool, Spurs etc.
    is scary.

It's quite funny seeing them discuss fitba with their quaint terminology about "making plays" and suchlike.
    Of course I never subtly and passive-aggresively rip the pi5h oota them.

Never.
    My son is at university in the States on a football scholarship. Sometimes his games are streamed live. If there's the American commentary with it too, its normally unintentionally entertaining. "The goal minder made a good stop at the back stick". Etc. My son won the "Offensive" player of the week for the conference one week which I thought was hilarious as he certainly can be offensive when he wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ach Min. You cannot equate these gifts to any tawdry monetry value.

Just think. I have been immortalised with my name written on the Wall in the Players tunnel.

How can you tink of money , when Shinniesta and ManU Wilson see my name every game as they run out ??

( But I think it`s a wee bit more than I pay for netflix every month..........and BT Sport.......)

Jings. Just realised I haven`t been in to collect my speshul DNA Dons shirt since the start of the season. I`m just burning money now ?!!
    Very good lad

Go and collect your top. Get DNA contributor on the back of it or Forrester as both were worth about a bolt when it came to strengthening the team.

Didnt know cockneys went by the asian lunar calander.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MerklandRoad84 View Post
    Didnt know cockneys went by the asian lunar calander.
    Have you looked in the cookie you daft cockney tw@t?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

We need another mass extinction event. Humanity has had its chance.
    What does that even mean? What's it about?

Aaron Ramsey of France to Juventus and on wages of over 400k a week.

What. The. F*ck!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47203118

Of France? F*ckin predict text!

Won't let me edit. Meant to read: off to*

According to Marcotti on Twitter it is only £250k a week which sounds more realistic if still a bit OTT.

https://twitter.com/Marcotti/status/1095018953590616064

Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast